Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Great idea. What size wrench do you use or will pliers work? I can just pack it with my duct tape, power cords and magnetic clothes hangers:rolleyes:

Sarcasm at it's finest. No tools required. The shower heads are hand tightened. The poster had an issue with low pressure, and I offered a solution that a room steward passed onto me.

I'm late to the party but I've finally caught up! Some amazing pictures, and I loved seeing the birds who had joined the sailing too!

Also, I spotted a cruiser who is cruising with me in a few weeks commenting earlier! Helloooo :)

Can't wait for the next round of updates! Look after her for us all!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey Rodenboy! I remember you from my Allure cruise in August of '14. I'm sailing Harmony on 11/12 of this year. I'll help keep her fresh for you!

Yes thank you Brandon. It's fine if he can't, I was just wondering. When I took them both on allure and oasis they weren't even close to requirements for activities aboard and we've never sailed on a cruise ship with a water slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

ignore the old farts, if he doesn't get on he doesn't get on but by all means try! It's vacation and your suppose to have fun. Even if he's an inch short big whoop. It's not like he's getting on Space Mountain he's getting on a slide...

So many rules on this thread.

Not many. Here they are.

Post pictures if you are onboard.

Do your best not to quote pictures (even I'm guilty a time or two).

Consider removing lengthy signatures (I saved out the code for mine before I sailed.

Keep this about Harmony ship only.

There's a separate thread for "where's the bed located.

Ask us questions about Harmony.

HAVE FUN! Most important one.

In lasting appreciation of your Oasis food review, I won't rush next Saturday on you Brian...

BUT...

when you get to Ft. Lauderdale next Saturday, can you and everyone else hurry up and get your butts off so I can get mine on?! :D;) Please and thank you!

Until then, wishing everyone on board a great cruise!!!

~ Judy

Ha! [emoji12] Yes. We've requested an 8:40 departure time. Anything above that will be Royal Caribbean's fault.

Not many. Here they are.

Post pictures if you are onboard.

Do your best not to quote pictures (even I'm guilty a time or two).

Consider removing lengthy signatures (I saved out the code for mine before I sailed.

Keep this about Harmony ship only.

There's a separate thread for "where's the bed located.

Ask us questions about Harmony.

HAVE FUN! Most important one.

You don't need to delete and reinstall a signature. Just "uncheck" *show my signature* before you post. :)

Hey Rodenboy! I remember you from my Allure cruise in August of '14. I'm sailing Harmony on 11/12 of this year. I'll help keep her fresh for you!

Ahh thank you!

I didn't realise until earlier today that the Eastern Itineraries on Harmony before and after the 12/24 sailing, still sail to Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten. On my Eastern sailing it calls at St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by rodenboy

Can someone post a picture of a regular balcony room with the bed by the bathroom. On the Oasis and allure this placement seemed cramped based on where the closest was. Does the new room design solve that issue?

D1 Balcony

5dece3a7d4b0aa9a146fba3b356ae107.jpg

0176238c80395319c904c9544c6c1456.jpg

60d80e5500090fff29d5b52831bf5c35.jpg

Edited by BrianAlt

I purchased surf Internet package for one phone in April. It said 30% discount and had no mention of loyalty discounts. It cost $118.17. Onboard, it is 35% discount for $116.91 total. With Diamond Plus discount it would have been just $68.53.

There might have been a 21% VAT tax fit Spain on this voyage, but that would not apply after this one.

d40bb4e3dca36448a9395bcb27fc870b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

We are doing a b2b in January and are trying to figure out the cost per 7 days for the faster speed internet for the week. Online now we can pre purchase for a total of $63. However there is no provision for the D+ discount we usually receive. Can someone inquire of what the deal will be once the Harmony starts 7 day cruise?

Much appreciated