Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

You don't like St Maartens? I am jetskiing at Orient Beach and then going to Maho beach for some plane landings, hopefully. Although the major sized Jet will no longer be landing there. :(

No, we moved from the Western itinerary to the Eastern one as St Maarten is a favourite port of ours! Sorry for the confusion, my original message was unclear :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anyone on this sailing using WOW bands?

Does the WOW band work as a 100% replacement for the Sea Pass card?

Can we use it to get on and off the boat or do we still need our Sea Pass card?

DW was using hers for a couple of days. Clashes with her jewelry. Works fine on board.

NO you can't use them to get on or off the ship.

Are filet and lamb chops still on CK menus every night? Are there still two CK menus for the entire cruise?

NO. CK has a daily rotating menu and some nights are great and some not so much (some nights the menu in the MDR is vastly superior).

0d53f93bccd90a5442576c8ca915d068.jpg

As you can see our soap doesn't fall through. However, the DW's razor did and yes the shower was large enough to pick it up without opening the door like on other ships.

Ladies will be glad to notice a small bottom rail which is handy for shaving their legs.

One missing item, no retractable clothes line.

Edited by CptSticky

e83aa14aa744b195cc3310e5c00a2f6b.jpg

This is the "wake up menu" on the phone. Unless I'm missing something it might be a good idea to bring an alarm. I called the front desk and they called me in the morning but I don't wake up very fast and am pretty much un-fit to talk to the front desk in the morning.

Smart phones are iffy on a TA due to all the time changes.

Suite breakfast in Chops? Is this offered on HOTS with P's included? I assumed that there was no special breakfast as suites and P's have CK.

CK too jammed. P's have been ask to go to Chop's for breakfast/lunch. Same menu (and yes drinks).

So a great, but limited menu had been replaced by mediocrity. Yea [emoji20]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Well John, as you know I have self banned myself from another thread because apparently I'm too negative. So I will try to just report facts and you can make the value judgement.

I am in the process of packing, as I am boarding next Saturday. I was wondering how cool the dining room is, also Wonderland? Anyone know where the Escape Room is? Couldn't find it on the deck plans. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Escape room is deck 14 near the kid area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Suite breakfast in Chops? Is this offered on HOTS with P's included? I assumed that there was no special breakfast as suites and P's have CK.

Chops is being used for breakfast and lunch on the TA due to high number of PC, 194. Normally just CK for PC and full Suites.

I wish that was our itinerary. Done this one 4 times now. I loved Labadee the one time I've been there.

Wow, I wouldn't change St. Thomas for either of those ports. RCCL is going to places like Labadee and CoCo to make more money. While I like them they are just glorified beach days where RCCL controls everything. Labadee is part of the Western route typically. As for San Juan, many don't care for it after they have been there a time or two. Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD