Resort for a day.

ssalaam85

My family and I did in March. Since the day itself is so short, it was nice to be able to walk out of the port, hang a right, and be there in 10 minutes - as opposed to spending far too much time travelling to one of the major beaches or Atlantis.

The beach itself was fine, and the pool area looked quite nice.

The food/beverage credit doesn't go nearly as far as you think it would - the three of us had a total of 3 entrees, 4 'adult' drinks and 2 'kids' drinks, and I did end up having to pay out of pocket for part of it.

If we went back to Nassau, we'd probably do it again.

We were going to do it one year but another family we knew was sailing on a different line the same day and didn't want to spend the money so we went to Junkanoo beach which is right next door. Beach o.k.

Other times just stayed on ship. There are some other resort options there but the Hilton is nice and close.

We were going to do it one year but another family we knew was sailing on a different line the same day and didn't want to spend the money so we went to Junkanoo beach which is right next door. Beach o.k.

Other times just stayed on ship. There are some other resort options there but the Hilton is nice and close.

Google gambree + hotel name. I read an ncl cruise review of his, he went there. He's very thorough!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

It's okay, we went years ago when it cost $15, worth it then.

Melia is nicer, I believe all of the other hotels are within a 15 minute cab ride, so you're not saving much time with a 10 minute walk (plus we enjoyed the cab ride - there is also a jitney).

We've done it and loved it. Yeah, so $40 doesn't go far, so what. The pool was great, the cocktails were even better. You can see the ship from the pool. Last year we decided to try an all inclusive, RUI. We hated it. Watered down drinks and average food. This year we will go back to the Hilton.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums