Huge price drops are showing up

milkman32

We just got a price drop for October Oasis on balcony.

But my OS went up $500.

Wow, my OS I got for $6400 is now $8000. Happy dance!!!!!

The two D6's are now back up to my original price, so $150 more than my rebook cost.

Keep watching as that's how it goes. I recall when we booked for 2015 on Oasis the CLS went from $8000 to $4800 and then back to $8000 within a couple of weeks.

Wow, my OS I got for $6400 is now $8000. Happy dance!!!!!

The two D6's are now back up to my original price, so $150 more than my rebook cost.

Keep watching as that's how it goes. I recall when we booked for 2015 on Oasis the CLS went from $8000 to $4800 and then back to $8000 within a couple of weeks.

I can't say as I have ever seen a price drop for Suites.

Our prices are still way off the reservation compared to what we paid! We booked in March 2016 for an April 2017 cruise. We booked adjoining D3 balconies for 876$ per person with an additional $180 OBC. So - $786 per person.

D3 Balconies have been up at $1336 per person and haven't come down in at all lately! I am very happy to have booked when I did! The only down side is that prices have risen so much so fast, I wasn't able to get anyone to join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't say as I have ever seen a price drop for Suites.

They happen all the time but get snapped up quickly. When we did the Oasis in march 2015 the CLS went from $8000 to $6000. On are last Allure our OS never dropped. But the CLS went as low as $4800 right after final deposits were due. That lasted about ten days then they were gone. G

CC wins again! Thanks to this post, we saved $150 per cabin AND got $50 onboard credit for each of us. Explorer 5/15/17 Pacific Northwest - D2. I check my cruise price at least twice a week and have not seen anything lower since booking back in March. :D

How do you get them to credit you if you see a price drop?

I thought there was a 48 hour limit

You can get the reduced price as long as you're before the final payment date. Sometimes the sale is for new bookings only though.