Christmas Trees!!!

mrizer7773

Agreed. The two pictures posted of Liberty are also decorated differently so I suspect they are from previous years as well unless they put up after we got off this morning. It would be nice if anyone who set sail today could confirm if the tree is up on the Liberty now.

Yes the big tree went up as we were leaving. It was being put up in front of sorrentos Sunday morning it was in about 10 big boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Harmony of the Seas... sorry it's not a great picture- I actually recovered from my deleted pics,but wanted to show full length c72a8690e087f4792df8a8f530e3a15d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is something wrong about seeing a Christmas tree and somebody in shorts and flip flops.;)

Here is another shot of the Christmas tree on Independence this year. I was thrilled it was up and lit two days before Thanksgiving. I was disappointed last year on the Navigator when the tree was not only unlit but they still hadn't put the top section up when we disembarked after Thanksgiving day.

06bf5f0a9362be9562ff56e767f9b827.jpg

~ Judy

Here is another shot of the Christmas tree on Independence this year. I was thrilled it was up and lit two days before Thanksgiving. I was disappointed last year on the Navigator when the tree was not only unlit but they still hadn't put the top section up when we disembarked after Thanksgiving day.

06bf5f0a9362be9562ff56e767f9b827.jpg

~ Judy

Great picture!

Yes the big tree went up as we were leaving. It was being put up in front of sorrentos Sunday morning it was in about 10 big boxes.

Thanks, I was off the ship by 7:40 so missed the boxes.

Shame they didn't have up earlier. Was looking forward to some nice pictures with the tree.

Thanks so much for all the photos. We are on Freedom over Christmas and I sent our four children a picture of the tree and told them it was our tree for this year and we didn't even have to decorate it. We had not shared our cruise with them up to this point. Lots of fun replies so thank you everyone.