Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Looks like a nice spot without obstruction. The outside seating for Eden will be down a little ways to the left below you on Deck 5 - maybe someone can hand you a couple of pastries from the cafe to have on your veranda. ;)

enhance

Thank you very much for your quick response. So glad there will be no obstruction. I was getting worried once the pics started coming. Pastries are always good even if we have to walk and get them.

Post 2618 makes reference to bed placement. Any idea how I can find out if the layout will be similar to "S" class? We prefer bed by the balcony. Would a call to RCCL be in order?

You can look at the cabin on the deck plans online and see where the bump out in your wall is- that is where the bed is. If you are having trouble figuring it out, you can give me your cabin number I can let you know if the bed is by the bath or by the balcony. :D

Edited by vtcruising

you can look at the cabin on the deck plans online and see where the bump out in your wall is- that is where the bed is. If you are having trouble figuring it out, you can give me your cabin number i can let you know if the bed is by the bath or by the balcony. :d

11171?

You can look at the cabin on the deck plans online and see where the bump out in your wall is- that is where the bed is. If you are having trouble figuring it out, you can give me your cabin number I can let you know if the bed is by the bath or by the balcony. :D

Would you check for me? 10236

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

With apologies if these requests might drive you crazy, but we're in 11241 on the April TA. My suspicion is the bed is by the balcony, not my preference, but would you confirm what you think? Thanks !

Tim

Nice AQ on the corner of the bump out!

enhance

I snagged a similar cabin on the forward side of the Magic Carpet; an E2 room in 8162 for her ABC voyage. I know it's not quite the same as the prestigious 'hump cabins' on the S-Class ships (had one and it was awesome!), but hoping it has a similar sort of appeal.

Cheers!

Jay

With apologies if these requests might drive you crazy, but we're in 11241 on the April TA. My suspicion is the bed is by the balcony, not my preference, but would you confirm what you think? Thanks !

Tim

Yes, it looks like the bed is near the balcony. Oh well, you will have a nice view from your bed and an easier time getting into the closet. :D

Lucky you going on the TA!

I snagged a similar cabin on the forward side of the Magic Carpet; an E2 room in 8162 for her ABC voyage. I know it's not quite the same as the prestigious 'hump cabins' on the S-Class ships (had one and it was awesome!), but hoping it has a similar sort of appeal.

Cheers!

Jay

Nice corner bump out - that looks like a great cruise, too. :D

enhance

Thanks Marilyn...we are in SV9309...we got the same cabin we were supposed to be in on the cancelled preview cruise!

Thanks Marilyn...we are in SV9309...we got the same cabin we were supposed to be in on the cancelled preview cruise!

It looks like the bed is by the balcony - you will have a lovely view from your bed! You also have a firewall on one side which will likely give you a quieter cabin. :D

enhance