Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

This has been spectacular watching the Edge from the beginning till now. It has been exciting to watch. Thank you Lloyd
Glad to see people contributing so much to this thread. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see the actual interior space for each Sky suite.

Info from X states that the square footage (excluding verandahs) for the three cabin categories is:

S1- 299

S2- 319

S3- 298.

I'm hoping your theory is correct and that those “deeper” aft S1's will have the bed facing the sea. 😁

One thing is certain and that's the Aft S1 do have a big balcony :D. I enjoy looking and studying the deck plans and Lloyds photo updates. Can you (anyone) tell the difference looking at the deck plans between the S1s on deck 10 and S2s right below on deck 9? Or the S1s on deck 11, and the S2s right below on deck 10? Space wise they look identical. May be the furnishes and the inside will be different and the S1s will have more of something. Waiting on Lloyd's cabin updates soon :D

This is an interesting close up of starboard forward. The 2 PO's are Panoramic Ocean View with the floor to ceiling windows and the other 6 are E4's with their balcony furniture seen waiting for their guests. They are above a doorway from deck 5 near the lifeboats to the area close to the 3rd level of the Oculus Theater.

enhance

Hi Lloyd:

Thanks for offering to have your friend get some shots. Here are a few requests, if he has time. Please let him know that it is most appreciated. If he can get onboard, I will have more requests. :D

Close ups of the circled areas would be wonderful!

enhance

Would love another close up shot like this with a few of the starboard corner aft cabins included (same angle would be lovely so we can peek at the size of those corner balconies):

enhance

Thanks!!!

I've just asked my TA to switch me to a SV for next year's cruise (we had one on the cancelled preview cruise)...

Do we know if those hunky construction guys come with the price of a ticket???

The workmen are not detracting from my research - it is fun to see people at work on the ship. ;)

I will post pictures of the SV's on my Dec 1 cruise - I think it is where we will end up, if we continue to cruise on Edge Class. Maybe I should give them a bad review so demand won't drive up the price and make them hard to book. ;)

...Do we know if those hunky construction guys come with the price of a ticket???

If they don’t, I don’t mind stepping in......of course my ‘hunky’ has moved south to around my belt! And my wife will be part of the deal, but we are fun!

Den

Lloyd, if you get a chance, can you take some closeups of port side.....showing deck 6 around rescue boat as well as shots of deck 5 so we can see area where MC will stop and same position on port side. Deck plans hard to read on what is inside vs outside on 5

Still waiting to hear back from FB friend, but in the meantime here are zoom-ins from photos taken during departure for sea trials. Shots from higher up would give a better view of what is behind the glass railing.

e6b67a51d0baccff353458a3e8904185.jpg

Yes!! All of them! ;) So hard to choose, but are there anymore closeup pictures of the aft more straight on, especially corner aft? Would love to see any closeups of MC area and also trying to see the Blu windows and outside dining area between aft and midship deck 5 starboard (around last lifeboat and just past that lifeboat).

Thanks!! :D

Still waiting to hear back from FB friend, but in the meantime here are zoom-ins from photos taken during departure for sea trials. Shots from higher up would give a better view of what is behind the glass railing.

d0addc0c1f9e727718b25f8dd8707b9f.jpg

61cc5477ba1e7f4a6fe21af72b04044e.jpg

This is an interesting close up of starboard forward. The 2 PO's are Panoramic Ocean View with the floor to ceiling windows and the other 6 are E4's with their balcony furniture seen waiting for their guests. They are above a doorway from deck 5 near the lifeboats to the area close to the 3rd level of the Oculus Theater.

Thank you for this close up, I have room 6148 booked for Dec. 9th, 2018 and it has the same floor plan as 6128. It confirms what i thought looks like the bed is by the window, I think i would prefer the opposite floor plan. Looks like all PO rooms that can sleep 4 people have the bed closer to the bathroom. I don't think it would be fair for the two of us to take one of those rooms, maybe I'll just leave our room as is...plus all Panoramic OceanViews are currently sold out anyways...

Hi Lloyd:

Thanks for offering to have your friend get some shots. Here are a few requests, if he has time. Please let him know that it is most appreciated. If he can get onboard, I will have more requests.

Close ups of the circled areas would be wonderful!

enhance

Would love another close up shot like this with a few of the starboard corner aft cabins included (same angle would be lovely so we can peek at the size of those corner balconies):

Thanks!!!

Here are zoom-ins from photos taken during departure for sea trials that may help.

The photographer won't be going onboard. He does not work at the ship yard.

Posted a sea trial photo zoom-in of the area behind the rear life boat in another post.

ef82d5908328ad9633f45e0ae7c8e9b1.jpg

52ba9477b3fa609ed60ce2153c50a691.jpg

d85100446814afc1a0dc75d2db808de6.jpg

Not starboard side, but a nice shot of the aft.

67bfe2c762b0c430cbaa05fd04f6b67a.jpg

Not very close-upish.

1a2b86f7b91b29a66ea40ba594b175cc.jpg

enhance

6130.... looks like the view is obstructed in front of the bottom portion of the window..kind of defeats the purpise of the floor to ceiling window..

We will be in E4 6271 on April TA. Any close up of that part of ship. Thank you

Looks like a nice spot without obstruction. The outside seating for Eden will be down a little ways to the left below you on Deck 5 - maybe someone can hand you a couple of pastries from the cafe to have on your veranda. ;)

enhance