Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

2 hours ago, steamboats said:

No, he told me about the cabin and then added he had quite a bit of vibration due to The Club. Even the bed vibrated. Then I remembered that someone was talking about vibration but I did´t find that anymore. So for my post yesterday as an answer to the new question I actually asked DH for the cabin number (but it can be seen in his photos anyway).

steamboats

I recall Llyod making the comment about reports of vibrations.... if I recall it was noted sometime during the crossing to Nassau. I recall because I wondered if the creaking was due to the windows.... they have been used on River boats..but I wondered if they were up to the stresses of ocean travel. Anyway.. at one point he noted it seemed to be coming from The Club. We are on deck 7 above The Club.. so I noted this.. I don't recall an update on that.... I will see in a couple of weeks... they may need to turn down the base

On 12/3/2018 at 10:27 AM, steamboats said:

For those not getting enough (copyrighted) photos - my DH has his multi piece article up including 31 360° photos and an extensive gallery. Sorry, the text is in German.

steamboats

What a great series of photos and 360s!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful shots and all identified to show exactly where each was taken.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, hcat said:
  On 12/3/2018 at 11:27 AM, steamboats said:

For those not getting enough (copyrighted) photos - my DH has his multi piece article up including 31 360° photos and an extensive gallery. Sorry, the text is in German.

steamboats

Totally amazing..,thanks

hcat -

Your husband's photos are amazing.   Thank you for sharing!

Joe

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JoePDX said:

hcat -

Your husband's photos are amazing.   Thank you for sharing!

Joe

Oops...confusion

No..they are Steamboats husbands photos..,my post was a comment..and did quote Steamboats post,  se smaller prunt

But i agree they are amazing,

• Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 11:27 AM, steamboats said:

For those not getting enough (copyrighted) photos - my DH has his multi piece article up including 31 360° photos and an extensive gallery. Sorry, the text is in German.

steamboats

Thank you for posting these links, and a big Thank You to your DH for sharing his wonderful 360 degree photos!  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to come back to this thread and thank you, Lloyd, for helping to build the excitement for the Edgies!  We toasted you on the Magic Carpet and I thought of your goal of 100 MC pictures and shot this picture for you!  I guess they finally recognized your efforts to build excitement for the Edge. 😉

image.png.070d9994fd75c6ff862adbac3b3699a8.png

Happy holidays to you and all the Edgies out there!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Just wanted to come back to this thread and thank you, Lloyd, for helping to build the excitement for the Edgies!  We toasted you on the Magic Carpet and I thought of your goal of 100 MC pictures and shot this picture for you!  I guess they finally recognized your efforts to build excitement for the Edge. 😉

image.png.070d9994fd75c6ff862adbac3b3699a8.png

Happy holidays to you and all the Edgies out there!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Lloyd's Ledge...I love it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1