When will Cuba cruises start booking?

teddybear231

So we were actually planning a trip to Cuba by air, then the annoucement came that Royal Caribbean and Norwegian received approval and will start sailing next year. I see that RCL already posted some Cuba cruises, does anybody have an idea of when NCL might post the first batch of their Cuba cruises? We just want to compare all options before making a decision.

Thanks! :)

Greetings

NCL, the company, has already started posting 2017 cruises to Cuba. But they are on Oceania. The RCCL cruises that have been announced are on Azamara. Viking Oceans also has announced sailings to Cuba for 2017. Have to wait to see if any of the more mainstream ships will be calling on Cuba any time soon.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

NCL, the company, has already started posting 2017 cruises to Cuba. But they are on Oceania. The RCCL cruises that have been announced are on Azamara. Viking Oceans also has announced sailings to Cuba for 2017. Have to wait to see if any of the more mainstream ships will be calling on Cuba any time soon.

Good Sailing

Tom

Royal already has Cuba sailings on their website for booking.

Is anyone else noticing that all of the 4-day Sky cruises in May 2017 are missing? Seems they may already be preparing the new itineraries to include Cuba.

I have no interest in Cuba either. Already been there, done that. :eek:

We went to the future cruise presentation on our just completed cruise. You are right that it is the Sky that will be going there. My friend that had a land tour there thought it was great. I would do this cruise with NCL or RCCL as we've never been there. Which I choose will be dependent on which line offers the most ports/time in Cuba.

Why would they have a ship with no cigar lounge be the one to go to Cuba? That makes no sense whatsoever. If NCL is reading this, there needs to be a cigar lounge added or another ship that has one!

Greetings

Good Sailing

Tom

Royal Caribbean's Empress of the Seas will begin sailing to Cuba 4-19-2017.

Hey Birder1 (L.A.) - We're on an Oceania over-nighting in Havana in March. :D Diane & Bob from Isafjordur

Hi, folks!! GREAT to "see" y'all! I was contemplating that cruise (then, we'd see each other again!), but for now, I'm doing the Suez in March (though w the Egyptian Coptic & Jordanian attacks, in not sure what will happen).

Take care & enjoy! Hope are paths cross again - gotta do more kayaking!

Linda