As of today......RCI drink price increase!!!!!!!

TC38

Can any 'current cruisers' help us? Is it $12 or $13 limit before you pay extra on a drink if you have deluxe package?

Depends on ship...

Oasis class has been $13 for some time now. Ships sailing the have gratuity/VAT included in the menu price have been at $14.

The $12 has been the limit for a majority of ships/sailings.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

Question about the drink package. I see that currently it would be 20% if I bought it now. Is this something that is usually offered or just a promo? Does it vary. DH is pretty sure he wants to get the drink package. I prefer to wait until closer to the cruise, after we have paid it off.

Question about the drink package. I see that currently it would be 20% if I bought it now. Is this something that is usually offered or just a promo? Does it vary. DH is pretty sure he wants to get the drink package. I prefer to wait until closer to the cruise, after we have paid it off.

I've not seen any promos that give more than 20% off. There's no way to predict if the discount will be around later.

I've seen it a few times at 30% off. Once it had one device Voom Surf+Stream. The 20% off in general been going on for a while, but like anything it could end at any point in time.

Sent from a mobile device

I thought the exact same thing...;)

you know what they say, great minds think alike! :D

I can't imagine a shot of grey goose/belvedere can cost more than 12.00

Regardless, I am sure I will find something to drink and a way to get the premium brands without costing extra haha I am resourceful like that - life is too short to drink cheap vodka or rum! :D

It's a pdf. Open it- it consists of 2 pages. It has many drinks listed but NOT Captain Morgan.

That's very odd....obviously things change but I know my husband was able to get Captain and Diet on every cruise we've ever been on, including on the Allure last year under the package. It's a pretty common rum so it's surprising that it would be left off the list. Cost wise I wouldn't worry about it as it shouldn't be over $12-$13 but I guess we just don't know until we're actually on a ship.

This just makes me smile btw because on every cruise we both start as soon as we walk on the ship with the same drinks every trip....Captain and diet for him, margarita for me :)

Edited by KG1924

Currently on the Allure and my sister who has the drink package hasn't been charged for any drinks. She's has had piña coladas, different red wines at dinner, some things with gin and tequila shots as well as beer. The package included drinks up to $13.

I did notice at one of the bars there were drinks listed at $15 but they were made using the premium liquor.

Currently on the Allure and my sister who has the drink package hasn't been charged for any drinks. She's has had piña coladas, different red wines at dinner, some things with gin and tequila shots as well as beer. The package included drinks up to $13.

I did notice at one of the bars there were drinks listed at $15 but they were made using the premium liquor.

what are they considering premium? Is greygoose included in drinks with package or not typically? Imho, will be pretty disappointed if I cant get greygoose or Belvedere in cocktails - obviously I will live, haha, but on oasis in Sept it was included in my package

Edited by aubreyc1988