How do i find my pvps phone number?

S.S.Oceanlover

So I'm assuming since you know he or she is calling, you probably have caller ID...can you call back the number on caller ID, and ask them who is calling your number. Or it may not even be a PVP. Just a call from a Carnival rep asking if you want to book a cruise since they see you on the website. Easy way to fix that is put in A 555-1212 number or call them and tell them you have a TA.

I use a TA and have never gotten a call or email from Carnival.

So I'm assuming since you know he or she is calling, you probably have caller ID...can you call back the number on caller ID, and ask them who is calling your number. Or it may not even be a PVP. Just a call from a Carnival rep asking if you want to book a cruise since they see you on the website. Easy way to fix that is put in A 555-1212 number or call them and tell them you have a TA.

I use a TA and have never gotten a call or email from Carnival.

My wife ,son, and myself all have my sons cell phone number in our profiles. I just checked but they continually call my home phone.

My wife said she remembers the PVP's first name so I can see if that will help.

Thanks for all the replies

P.S. I logged in purposely today a couple of times in hopes that he calls. Now that you want him to call he won't and the minute you book online he will.

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

Call and ask to speak to pvp assigned to you.

Or give up since a salesman who calls and doesnt leave name and phone number doesnt sound very impressive to me' date=' and ask cruising friend for recommendation.[/quote']

I usually book myself online. I figured I'd book with him to stop the calls and help keep him employed at the same time.

Bill