New Menus in Blu?

renaroo

I read several weeks back in another post that Blu will be rolling out new or updated menus in the near future. The person who commented said they heard it from someone who works at celebrity, maybe the corporate office?

Does anyone know more about this? Not sure if it's a rumor, but I have a cruise coming up in June and I'm excited to hear any new detail!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I read several weeks back in another post that Blu will be rolling out new or updated menus in the near future. The person who commented said they heard it from someone who works at celebrity, maybe the corporate office?

Does anyone know more about this? Not sure if it's a rumor, but I have a cruise coming up in June and I'm excited to hear any new detail!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on a Chef's tour on Silhouette on the Nov TA. He indicated they were revising menus for all restaurants and would be starting with Blu. He did not specify the time frame.

We were on a Chef's tour on Silhouette on the Nov TA. He indicated they were revising menus for all restaurants and would be starting with Blu. He did not specify the time frame.

Thanks for that. All the MDR and Speciality Restaurants are definitely overdue a revamp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We like many of the current dinner choices...but some nights we don't see anything we like...ate out of BLU 4 out of 10/11 nites recently.

Would enjoy fewer game and poultry offerings. New entree options would be nice too and a change up to the little appetizer trays..salsa/chips etc..olives...

Looking forward to see what they come up with...

On our cruise on the Reflection last year, we did have new menus in Blu. It was a 7 day cruise. As we always cruise in Aqua, we noticed some different items and the menus appeared hot off the press. I am not sure if this was a trial menu or not. In any case, we noted more bird dishes, more fish dishes and fewer dessert options. We still enjoyed the food and found something each evening which we enjoyed. The steaks were outstanding. The warm water lobster tail was served with butter. Yum...

Edited by keesar