LIVE from Eclipse - Penthouse Suite - Jan 22nd - 14 nights

WonderMan3

My deepest sympathy in the loss of your Mother inlaw. As I read your review I was thinking how lucky you were to be able to take her on this cruise as I had always planned to do the same with my mother after my father died, however mom predeceased dad several years ago and my dad doesn't want to go on ships anymore (he was a Captain and was at sea most of his life.) May your memories of the wonderful cruise you all had comfort you at this sad time.

Mike & Adam we're so sorry for your loss. The pictures show how relaxed & happy Carol looked. How blessed you both are to have had quality time & a fabulous vacation with her. Hugs to both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This thread is bittersweet for me today. My mother-in-law Carol, who joined us on this cruise and who you see in some of the photos and videos, passed away suddenly early this morning. I am thankful to have chronicled our voyage here to help treasure the memories of our time with her. So glad we were able to give her an amazing trip before she left us. She had such a wonderful time. Thanks again to all for the positive feedback.

So deeply sorry for your loss. We will say a special prayer for you and your family on the Eclipse in just a few weeks and honor her with a special toast. God Bless.

Patty & Fran

luvstosail

Boston Ma.

So deeply sorry for your loss. We will say a special prayer for you and your family on the Eclipse in just a few weeks and honor her with a special toast. God Bless.

Patty & Fran

luvstosail

Boston Ma.

Thank you so much. That is very sweet. :-)

I have not been on cruise critic much for the past couple of years but really enjoyed your posts so much started back religiously again. I am very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's passing. What a wonderful thing to be able to go out after such a great trip with the people she loved most.

• 2 weeks later...

WonderMan3 - I think you used an iPhone for your photos. How did you manage to embed them in your posts and have them stay sharp and crisp? When I post photos, they are blurry when in the CC post yet are perfectly clear on my iPhone. Help!!

WonderMan3 - I think you used an iPhone for your photos. How did you manage to embed them in your posts and have them stay sharp and crisp? When I post photos, they are blurry when in the CC post yet are perfectly clear on my iPhone. Help!!

Yes, those were IPhone photos. I just used the Cruise Critic app on my phone to post. You click on the photo option if you want to add photos to your post and it gives you a selection of sizes. I always chose the one that said "Best".