RCCL website

descotes

Anyone else have trouble with the website? I'm going on and trying to book and I open the home page just fine. Find the cruise I want and then when I say book now nothing works. I've tried 3 different browsers and my phone and nothing.

Anyone else have trouble with the website? I'm going on and trying to book and I open the home page just fine. Find the cruise I want and then when I say book now nothing works. I've tried 3 different browsers and my phone and nothing.

Hi, I don't think it's on your end. Their website periodically shuts down like that for some reason. Just keep trying, good luck👍🏼😊

Hi, I don't think it's on your end. Their website periodically shuts down like that for some reason. Just keep trying, good luck👍🏼😊

Periodically :eek:....It's a lot more often than that ... problems with their website has been happening more and more often. I have complained to RCI and all they say is they have no idea and will send a "ticket" to their IT department...Yeah...that will help :mad:

Periodically :eek:....It's a lot more often than that ... problems with their website has been happening more and more often. I have complained to RCI and all they say is they have no idea and will send a "ticket" to their IT department...Yeah...that will help :mad:

Agree. And your answer from RCI is exactly why so many come on CC asking for help, suggestions or if anyone else is experiencing the same issues with RCI website.

Edited by davekathy

Why do people come to this website and complain when the RC website does not work.

Instead, try calling the cruise line.

They can probably help you more so than anyone here...

I don't think I was complaining - I believe I was just asking a question. But thank you anyway! :mad:

I also have problems with their website. I try to book a new cruise and once I put in all the settings and then get a white page.

I have called and they act like it is the first time they have heard it. Calling does not help!

Why do people come to this website and complain when the RC website does not work.

Instead, try calling the cruise line.

They can probably help you more so than anyone here...

I am guessing because this forum is about Royal Caribbean and others may have had the same issue. If you look at many of the posts on here the answers could be found by going to a different source. Obviously his headline caught your attention and you clicked on it.

Don't really see what the big deal was with the question, but hey guess it bothers others.