Reward Points - frustration

I have seen this on CC several times, but didn't need the info as I had it - or so I thought. I just tried to go into the web site Royalcaribbean.com/Mycruiserewardsonline and it says that the page is no longer available. Help. I am lost now and need CC help. Appreciate each of you for what you have done for me, but I do need more help. Thanks.

It may be time for you kids to dump the Line specific cc and opt instead for a card that rewards you with 2% or better on all purchases, that can be used for any travel purchase at par.

Umm...we're not promoting the virtues of various credit cards in this thread - just trying to help the OP with his question!:p

It may be time for you (kids) to see if there's another thread here on CC that's discussing the benefits of various travel related credit cards and post your info/opinions there!:)

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

I just checked to see if it worked and then noticed I had 6,900 points expiring next month. 😱

Never really monitored that before. So I ordered 3 $50 obc certificates. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

How could you order 3? 5,000 points only gets you $50.00 so you only have

Enough points for 1.

OK I am back again for more help. When I do go into the site to cash in on my points which are low 12,000+ and I could get 2 $50 OBC as I read it, but when I say that there are 2 of us it just shows that I can get $50. Do this mean $50 for each of us? I have no idea how I can be so dense. I want to cash in what I have and then cancel the card. Help once again and thanks.

OK I am back again for more help. When I do go into the site to cash in on my points which are low 12,000+ and I could get 2 $50 OBC as I read it, but when I say that there are 2 of us it just shows that I can get $50. Do this mean $50 for each of us? I have no idea how I can be so dense. I want to cash in what I have and then cancel the card. Help once again and thanks.

If you select $50 dual occupancy, you will each get $25. On the order page change the order quantity from 1 to 2.

After 3 or 4 days, ask either your travel agent, or Celebrity (if booked direct with them) for a new invoice, and your cashed in OBC will show up. Be sure to take the new invoice with you just in case there is a problem with all your OBC showing up on your cruise. It will take a couple days for it all to show up. In past cruises, the OBC I cashed in from the Visa card was marked at OBR, (refundable), but of course, that can vary from cruise to cruise, with RC's IT dept! :D

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to see online when the points will expire? Also' date=' if two people are staying in the same cabin, and each person has their own individual points to redeem--can each person redeem points for the same cabin/sailing?[/quote']

Yes, you can now display the expiration scehdule for points online. You can have multiple redemptions from multiple people for OBC and straight discounts.

Yes, you can now display the expiration scehdule for points online. You can have multiple redemptions from multiple people for OBC and straight discounts.

I've looked at the "mycruiserewards" site, but still don't see the expiration schedule. Could you tell me where I can find it? Also, if I have a Royal Caribbean Visa, is it possible to redeem points for a cruise on Celebrity?

I've looked at the "mycruiserewards" site' date=' but still don't see the expiration schedule. Could you tell me where I can find it? Also, if I have a Royal Caribbean Visa, is it possible to redeem points for a cruise on Celebrity?[/quote']

I see my point expirations from logging into the B of A website for the credit card and clicking View MyCruise Points. Then click See expiration schedule.

Yes, you can use points on Celebrity.

I see my point expirations from logging into the B of A website for the credit card and clicking View MyCruise Points. Then click See expiration schedule.

Yes, you can use points on Celebrity.

Thanks for the info. As a side note--what's the easiest way to go about C & A status match on "X"?

Thanks for the info. As a side note--what's the easiest way to go about C & A status match on "X"?

Call Celebrity's Captain's Club with your C&A number handy, They will enroll you immediately and the appropriate level and give you your Captain's Club number.