Celebrity Web site outside of US

bogofman

Anyone know how to access the us Web site for celebrity outside the us?

Royal caribbean uses .com/en.html?wuc=us

It's nit the same for celebrity

I want to check the prices and offers, when I access tge .com site it defaults to .Co.uk

I found a way... can't remember how now, and found a depressingly lower price. I say depressingly, as I could not figure out how to get it. I contacted an EU travel agency, and they said they could only book for me if I had an EU address. If you know a way around this, let me know, and I'll figure out how to access the celebrity non-US site again for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Clear the .co.uk cookies from your browser and you should then be able to access the .com site.

That only gets me to the hone page,

When clicking any further it defaults back to the ,co.uk

The rotal carribean site dies work using the above after tge ,com so I assume the must be a way with cekebrity as well.

Scroll down to the very bottom of celebrity home page lower right corner you will find different countries listed scroll down to United States highlight it that's what I have to do being from Canada if I want to see U.S pricing. Hope that helps

Website is tracking you by your IP address. Sign up for a VPN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

By far the easiest way is to log onto the UK website (for example) and then click on any of the links that take you to the US website - e.g. Manage My Booking or Gifts by Celebrity. You may then go to the US site to your heart's content.

Edited by Project_gal

You can't access the .com site anymore from the UK it defaults to co.uk whatever you try :(

Agree, even when you clear your cookies and history - it's so frustrating :mad:

Website is tracking you by your IP address. Sign up for a VPN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes, I need to try something else like you suggest. I've tried using /ncr (or a proxy server) on my browser and as soon I have any other tabs open, which is great to start with, the X website redirects me back to the .co.uk site. If I only have a Celebrity tab open, and I've just cleared my history and cookies, then I can access the US site, but only that one.

There's definitely been a recent change somewhere in the system as previously I could have UK sites open on tabs and it wouldn't affect the X US tab?

ProjectGal,

It does change when you click on one of the pages you suggest, but then redirects back to the UK site when you search for prices etc. ;). I've tried that one :D.

I search for Celebrity prices on the Expedia site and then contact a US TA. The only way to get the Celebrity US site is using a VPN - I do find it worrying that even on private browsing with cookies/history cleared etc it still moves to the UK. Clearly high quality cookies:)

I usually use a US TA (unless booking with P&O which isn't happening anymore) - and I've done this for my next cruise. But with £ being affected by Brexit, I would double check the cost at final payment date.

I'm in the UK and can access the .com site ok. There are muliple cookies for the UK site so you have to clear them all. I've been able to monitor prices in $ for an upcoming cruise I was after and then booked via a US travel agent.

I use a download called tunnelbear. It allows you to access US websites from the U.K. by having the ability to switch your browser address the a USA one.

Google "tunnelbear "

I am able to look at Royal and Celebrities USA websites this way. Just remember to switch off tunnelbear after you have finished browsing as you only get 500mb per month for free but that is plenty for searching cruise prices!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Forums mobile app

Edited by vino123

More often than not I use Firefox and have no trouble logging on to http://www.celebritycruises.com. Internet Explorer for me is slow and takes me to the co.uk site immediately.

From the UK we always used an American TA and have had some amazing deals in the past. However, since our currency is not so good and you never know where it will be by final payment time, it is best to check the UK Agents as well.

I'm in the UK and can access the .com site ok. There are muliple cookies for the UK site so you have to clear them all. I've been able to monitor prices in $ for an upcoming cruise I was after and then booked via a US travel agent.

I've been doing it for years with no problem, but suddenly it doesn't allow me to open other tabs whilst I have the US site open, without redirecting me.

From the UK we always used an American TA and have had some amazing deals in the past. However, since our currency is not so good and you never know where it will be by final payment time, it is best to check the UK Agents as well.

I always say, and I've said it many times on CC :D, check both sides of the pond but always remember you have to be happy with your initial price if you book in the UK ;). If you're looking for price drops, refundable deposits or being able to easily change cabins/offers on your reservation, then the US is the place to go.