I am sooo restless

babs135

We are just back from a lovely four weeks holiday and I've never felt like this before. We have nothing else booked apart from a couple of weekends away and the possibility of a cruise early next year. In the meantime we need a new kitchen and are in the process of getting quotes yet I can't seem to settle. Perhaps it's the knowledge that it's a kitchen (needed) or a cruise?

Anyone else felt like this and what did you do.

We are just back from a lovely four weeks holiday and I've never felt like this before. We have nothing else booked apart from a couple of weekends away and the possibility of a cruise early next year. In the meantime we need a new kitchen and are in the process of getting quotes yet I can't seem to settle. Perhaps it's the knowledge that it's a kitchen (needed) or a cruise?

It's the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I completely understand your point. I had to have a tooth implant last year and moaned that it cost as much as a cruise. Went ahead with the implant, but resented the cost. Even I have to prioritize sometimes, but I don't have to like it!!

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our master bathroom has been on hold for four years now. :D

Another cruise will give you short term satisfaction, then you'll be restless again. :(

Your new kitchen will give you pleasure for many years to come. :)

My thoughts exactly. I LOVE home renos!

dr'spin wants to know what his next trip is, before starting on the current one, or VERY shortly after return. It doesn't have to be a cruise, but it has to be a trip and visiting family domestically rarely counts, unless I manage to throw in something at least a little exotic. Call it restless or antsy -- it does appear to be a PHYSICAL condition!

We bought a house last year and went six months (AK family cruise in June to bus tour of So.India in December) without a non-business trip, during which we redecorated and "tuned up" the new 50yo house and finally got moved in.

We had a cruise booked all of that time, for this month, but had to cancel it. I shortly after booked the cruise in my signature... because *I* was antsy! OH NO -- it is catching!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-9&name=crystalspin&date=3-30-2017&text=FLL to BCN + three days there!&ship=Rotterdam

The kitchen will last longer than any cruise .

Once you get into the planning of the kitchen and all the decisions involved in the renovation,you will forget about a cruise as you will be so busy and occupied with the project.

After all the energy and effort put into the new kitchen,you may just feel like going on a cruise to recover !

Hopefully, there will be funds left over so that you can get some rest and relaxation.