Qsine

SSAtlantic

There isn't a limit on the number of items you can order. The items are intended for sharing. We were a group of 8 and ordered 8 items probably should have stopped at 6-7. Let your waiter guide you.

Not sure what you mean by how is the food served. Many items are served in unique way.

We will be a group of 5 on the Summit and are interested in Qsine. How many items can we order as we would like to try several in small quantities? How is the food served? Any standout items we should try?

You are given an Ipad and the menu is broken down into different categories (you can see most of the menu on Celebrity's website, look under restaurants)

It is served basically tapas style, so anything you order will be brought in a quantity to feed everyone. If you really like something you could ask for more.

You could order as many dishes as you like, but you may not eat them all.

We were 5 people in Qsine last August and I think we ordered 9 dishes, but only got through 7 of them. So much food!

The most interesting aspect of dining in Qsine is the presentation of the food, it's so inventive and fun!

Some of my personal favorites are the disco shrimp, the lava crab and the painters filet mignon.

We will be a group of 5 on the Summit and are interested in Qsine. How many items can we order as we would like to try several in small quantities? How is the food served? Any standout items we should try?

Only go if you're genuinely hungry. They'll keep bringing course after course if you ask.

The fillet mignon and disco shrimp is good. My friends loved the tacos and you have to try their signature dish, lava crab.

It's not bad, actually. Coming from the home of Tapas I personally wasn't extremely impressed but the food is well prepared and nicely presented. My one major set back was the fact the server kept pushing us to desert. The first thing they bring to the table is a special bread. I don't eat bread anymore, so I didn't fill upon that. The ceviche was really decent, we ordered it twice, and the filet mignonette was good also.

It's different experience but the price tag is something to think about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were a group of 9 last week in Qsine, with some people with different tastes than the majority. The waiter (Mohamed, who is excellent!) had one of us be the leader and do the ordering. I ended up as the leader and went through every dish with the group and ordered it if there was a group consensus (most of us had been there before so knew what we liked). Since one person didn't like shellfish, it eliminated a lot of items the rest of the group liked so I ordered a couple of things that only she requested. I think we ended up with about 9-10 items. The waiter was excellent about going through the list and ordering 3-4 of things that were popular (such as the lava crab and disco shrimp) and less of the things that only 1-2 people wanted. He brought those simultaneously so that all had something they wanted at all times. We didn't make it to everything as everyone said they were too full for another bite. It was funny, though, when he brought out some of each dessert, they all were pretty well gone by the time we left.

Excellent meal and service - they know how to guide ordering for large groups.

I really liked the Indian (Taj Mahal), the sliders, the tacos. and the persian kabobs.

Don't waste space/calories on salads or sides.

M's favorites has some good items also if you like Mediterranean.

I would not recommend the meatballs or the Chinese - both were not good in my opinion.

Order lots of items and pace yourself, have fun.

If you make it to dessert, we loved the "silver bullet." Great dessert if you like fruit and gelato. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did have the silver bullet and yes it was very good. It would have been better in a bowl. All the food I had was very good. It was just the 2 of us. It would be better with a group. I just did not like the concept of the restaurant. To each their own. I'm glad we at there at lunch.

We've been there several times, with Roll Call groups. You get to know people a little in the Roll Call, but you really have no idea what their culinary tastes are. But the good news if that there was always way too much food at Qsine -- so no need to only order things with unanimous votes! When I'm the leader I make sure each person gets their #1 item -- and it turns out everyone has plenty of things like like [and sometimes learn about new things they like :)] One tip: the waiters arrange the order of delivery, expecting that you will cry "uncle" at some point -- so make sure you emphasize which things are top priorities. But in the end it's not only a great meal but also a great social experience [even with brand-new Roll Call friends]