Carnival VISTA 8-day menus?

CeleBrat

I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy regarding menus on the Vista--granted I know they are all just about the same except for the Port of Calls options. But I've been asking everywhere & looking everywhere for both the 8 & 6 day menus on found none, as the ship is going on 10 months now. Well maybe no conspiracy but really- there's menus for every other ship all the way down to 3 day cruises but no Vistas :confused:

I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy regarding menus on the Vista--granted I know they are all just about the same except for the Port of Calls options. But I've been asking everywhere & looking everywhere for both the 8 & 6 day menus on found none, as the ship is going on 10 months now. Well maybe no conspiracy but really- there's menus for every other ship all the way down to 3 day cruises but no Vistas :confused:

There is a post listing the Vista 6 day menus! :D

Its in a thread by Serene56 called Vista 6 day fun times.

Thanks Serene!!

It was posted last night

If I knew how to link it to this post I would but I don't know how to do that - sorry!

I sail next week on the Vista 8 day Eastern itinerary. I will take pictures of the menus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We sail this same itinerary on Sunshine in April, same ports, so the menu should be the same. Please please post! Want to make specialty restaurant reservations.