I think it's hilarious that. .....

Pier290

We are on the Infinity now in SanFrancisco and from the minute we embarked in SanDiego the music has been blaring and too much rap for the age of the crown on board. It may be the first time I do not book another cruise on the ship. I used to work at the Orpheum theater in Boston and grew up in the sixty-seventies so I do like most music but Celebrity needs to know it's audience.

Ive been on Constellation, Equinox and Summit in the last year... Im 60 years old and none of the music was too loud.

That has been my only complaint with Celebrity not enough music by the pool. I agree with previous poster if you want quite, theres always the library or your room or some other quite place..

Id like to see Celebrity step it up with more music.

Just my two cents..

I agree; I love music and would like to hear more.

And that's why you book a balcony room! Your own private deck area!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is why I prefer a suite; I can go to my room/balcony and enjoy peace and quiet anytime I want. Why pay the extra money for a cabin if you never are in it except to sleep? Having said that, there is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with a balcony cabin in the right place!;)

We are on the Infinity now in SanFrancisco and from the minute we embarked in SanDiego the music has been blaring and too much rap for the age of the crown on board. It may be the first time I do not book another cruise on the ship. I used to work at the Orpheum theater in Boston and grew up in the sixty-seventies so I do like most music but Celebrity needs to know it's audience.

Sorry to hear that...we had a nice mix of music on Inf in Oct for our ABC Island cruise.....live music, great dj and taped loop. We'll back to Inf next Oct for Ca coastal....mainly interested in the ports but rap music would definitely be unacceptable....esp some of the lyrics.

I guess it depends on the cruise line; some are party ships, others are quiet/relaxing ships. I depends on how you want to enjoy your cruise vacation---party hardy or veg out and relax.

I think it can be better stated that there are party people and quiet/relaxing people. Both seem to be on all ships/lines.

True, it's loud & noisy. You'll find that on any mass market cruise ship. For us, we love doing the Solarium. It's quiet, the pool is nice & all those "complainers" just seem to not know where it is. LOL!

Yes, the Solarium provides a wonderful sanctuary from the overcrowded and noisy pool deck area. We don't complain, we just head to the Solarium.