Just off the Regal 2/12-2/26......will try to answer any questions!

cruiseintoheaven

We got off the regal on 2/12

the disembarkation was as smooth as I can ever remember...

we had breakfast at Horizon about 8am. back to the room to pickup our stuff, then went to the dining room to wait about 30-45 minutes (had coffee & light snacks there) they called our number and we went to claim the bags - they eliminated the massive piles of suitcases I remember from the past - we walked to our area and claimed all 3 of our cases were easily found.

Went to customs and waited for just a couple people to clear. they looked us over, took the paperwork and we were finished.

Went outside, down the ramp, across the sidewalk and got a cab...(There were many porters available to help thru the entire process if you need them)

No more than 10 minutes from the time we picked up the luggage to the cab... there have been time when we waited what it seem like an hour to get the cab...

don't know what it was, but it was fantastic!!! It could be the the fact that 1/3 of the people were B2B... I don't know

Hi Mike,

Could you tell me the name of the Maitre'd?

Thanks!

Hi, we were on the Regal a few weeks before, and the Maitre D' changed half way through to a gentleman (who our head waiter told us had returned to Princess after a year or so out) called Nicola. A nice guy who hosted our Chefs table dinner, and used our names the 3 subsequent times he saw us around the ship thereafter - impressive!

Did you use the sanctuary or the enclave. If so, Were they very full/sold out? Which recent movies are showing on MUTS?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't speak to the Enclave as we didn't use it. First week Sanctuary and Retreat pool cabanas were booked out - however, we were able to book for the second week sea days

Can't speak to the Enclave as we didn't use it. First week Sanctuary and Retreat pool cabanas were booked out - however, we were able to book for the second week sea days

Were you able to book the second week only because as a B2B you were the first ones up to the sanctuary on the second leg? Did you go immediately back to the sanctuary before the new passengers were on board? Did the week then fill up later?

Were you able to book the second week only because as a B2B you were the first ones up to the sanctuary on the second leg? Did you go immediately back to the sanctuary before the new passengers were on board? Did the week then fill up later?

We were allowed to book midweek during our first week, which was a surprise - I had assumed we'd have to wait until turnaround day

Hi Lynn. I would love to know what movies are playing both in the cabin and under the stars. Sailing Royal in 3 weeks.

Roberta

Hi Roberta - this is SO Toms area:)....hmmnnn.....Dr. Strange, Magnificent 7, Eddie the Eagle...I'll have to ask him and reply again as I'm clearly missing some:)

We were allowed to book midweek during our first week, which was a surprise - I had assumed we'd have to wait until turnaround day

That's a nice perk! But makes it even harder for the rest of us to get a reservation if the B2B cruisers choose to take this opportunity

Hi, we were on the Regal a few weeks before, and the Maitre D' changed half way through to a gentleman (who our head waiter told us had returned to Princess after a year or so out) called Nicola. A nice guy who hosted our Chefs table dinner, and used our names the 3 subsequent times he saw us around the ship thereafter - impressive!

Nicola Furlan perhaps?

That's a nice perk! But makes it even harder for the rest of us to get a reservation if the B2B cruisers choose to take this opportunity

I agree - I had mixed feelings about the fairness of it....in terms of it filing up - it didn't even occur to me to ask until about Wednesday of the first week....so maybe chances are fairly decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/

You are always free to book a back to back cruise [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk