Allure is moving to Miami harmony sailing on Sunday's

Pretty much a done deal switching out Nassau for San Juan for OA out of PC now.

Not happy about both western AND eastern going to Labadee though. :( Losing out on St. Thomas

now also.

Allure will still be doing St. Thomas - that's what we are booked on for Feb. 2018

That would be simply awesome, John. Unless of course it only did Bahamas.

I would love to see a Celebrity ship from Port Canaveral. That would make our drive a LOT shorter. We have been alternating between Royal and Celebrity for several years.

I wish something would sail out of Savannah. It would only be a 30 minute ride to the port for me. :) We won't get much though. Port not large enough by a long shot.

My Dad lives just outside Charleston SC. The residents there are fighting hard to keep cruise

ships from porting there, complaining that it would change their historical town. Curious how the residents of Savannah would accept it?

Would probably be indeed nice for many from the mid coast to have that option, I am sure. :)

Oasis is still doing the Nassau-St.Thomas itinerary throughout 2018.

Thanks, yes. On alternating eastern itineraries. But we know that is going away after that.

Still don't like Labadee thrown in there for both western and eastern. :(

For those of us who use airplanes to get to cruises, flying to Miami airport, much larger than FLL, gives many more flight (and pricing) options. Last cruise for me from Miami was Navigator B2B in December. Because of the very unpleasant experience of boarding (lots of waiting in line, no place to sit - I was in a GS) and disembarking - took forever to be able to get off (something happened to the one down escalator) and to find my luggage, if I cruise out of Miami again may just wait until Royal has its new facility completed.

For those of us who use airplanes to get to cruises, flying to Miami airport, much larger than FLL, gives many more flight (and pricing) options. ...

Interesting, we fly to FLL because of more flight options on Southwest.