Allure is moving to Miami harmony sailing on Sunday's

Maybe the NV will move from Miami to FLL or PC?

Disclaimer-The above statement has no factual basis:cool:

LOL! Yeah, I am the cheer leader for a third ship for sure! X or any mid size RCI would be great!:D:hearteyes:

How about the Navigator??

As far as I can tell, there are now 10 Oasis class ports.

Roatan, Costa Maya, Falmouth, Cozumel, Labadee

Nassau, St Maarten, San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts

St. Kitts would work for us. Also liked Roatan and Costa Maya. Can always hope for new ventures.

How about the Navigator??

That would be great!! :D Vision, Radiance, Voyager, Freedom class....would dearly love to have any of them here!! Or how about our first X??!! :D

Majesty as a trade off for Enchantment?? Got the "short end of the stick" for sure. :(

They should switch Nassau for San Juan.

I second that!!!! That would be so awesome. We'd also gain the benefit of warm water if you are so inclined to hit the beach during a winter cruise.

Edited by Spacecaydet
typo

I second that!!!! That would be so awesome. We'd also gain the benefit of warm water if you are son inclined to hit the beach during a winter cruise.

Pretty much a done deal switching out Nassau for San Juan for OA out of PC now.

Not happy about both western AND eastern going to Labadee though. :( Losing out on St. Thomas

now also.

Curious- with Harmony moving to a Sunday departure, I wonder if that means the very last Saturday departure in Nov 2018 will be a one-off 8 night cruise? Interested because that's the week we are able to sail - and having an extra night on Harmony would be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious- with Harmony moving to a Sunday departure, I wonder if that means the very last Saturday departure in Nov 2018 will be a one-off 8 night cruise? Interested because that's the week we are able to sail - and having an extra night on Harmony would be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that would be too disruptive for the majority of passengers. Most likely would be a 1 day no passenger relocation. The same as they did when Oasis moved to Port Canaveral.

I was referring to the process of loading and unloading luggage and passengers, very different from just visiting for the day.

I understand. SJ isn't that small, its no Bridgetown. And remember, there is a dedicated turnaround terminal, not just the piers in Old San Juan.

The largest ship I boarded in San Juan was the Caribbean Princess and there was no issue. The Oasis class is bigger but it's not an order of magnitude larger. RC has spent millions upgrading their terminals in many cities so I dont see why they can chip in to upgrade SJ.

I think that would be too disruptive for the majority of passengers. Most likely would be a 1 day no passenger relocation. The same as they did when Oasis moved to Port Canaveral.

4 sisters photo opp?

I understand. SJ isn't that small, its no Bridgetown. And remember, there is a dedicated turnaround terminal, not just the piers in Old San Juan.

The largest ship I boarded in San Juan was the Caribbean Princess and there was no issue. The Oasis class is bigger but it's not an order of magnitude larger. RC has spent millions upgrading their terminals in many cities so I dont see why they can chip in to upgrade SJ.

PC cost 100 million dollars, Miami could be twice that much. I don't recall what PE cost, I doubt it was cheap. Plus, investing PR is a scary thought these days. ;) We have only sailed from SJ twice. Nordic Empress and Regal Princess.

I don't think the SJ terminal could handle the boarding and debarkation process of a 6000 passenger ship.

At least not very efficiently.

How many of the southern islands could handle a ship like Oasis?

And you think Miami can. On my Feb. 3 Navigator cruise, embarkation, the way it's presently situated, was a nightmare. Don't know about disembark as we self-assisted.

For some of us those same ports/itineraries have been very boring for years. Now enjoy the ship instead of the ports. How many times can one enjoy Nassau or Cozumel?

Being from the UK, this might be a silly question, but it would interest me,

Why don't the ships also visit the southern US states and ports, as well as a stop in Mexico to qualify for out of US cruise,

Eg, new Orleans, Texas ports, etc. That are based in florida

Being from the UK, this might be a silly question, but it would interest me,

Why don't the ships also visit the southern US states and ports, as well as a stop in Mexico to qualify for out of US cruise,

Eg, new Orleans, Texas ports, etc. That are based in florida

Liberty sails year round from TX and I believe Vision plans on sailing seasonally. New Orleans used to be a port of departure with a few of the smaller ships.

Isn't Celebrity schedule out already?

Not for Edge. You mean you didn't get the same e-mail everyone else got with a "special" invitation to book Edge on Monday 3/13?

The same day more features of Edge are supposed to be revealed.

So, no one is speculating how Allure will get from PE to POM? One day customer free re positioning or a long one via the ABC islands?

Non-revenue reposition would be my guess.

What are the chances of RCI trying to pull off a "four sister" photo op during the repositoning?

Got lucky with 3, don't think 4 will happen. Too many logistics. It's like the 4 US Iowa class battleships, only once in their lifetime ever near each other...