What dining venues will be on Edge?

stipmom

Wow.. very high prices for Specialty Restaurants... not sure if we would buy a Dining Package, if offered. Our cruise is for only one week, so we will be spending most of our time in BLU, and at the buffet with one night out as a splurge.

We usually go out a bit more but feel priced out, esp without the benefit of dining reviews . Hope they will have adequate staff to operate all these places at optimal service levels!

Glad we have the Classic Alcohol package as a perk, and our E -plus perks for internet and laundry!

Wondering how high the prices will be for Spa services?

Still exciting to hear all the news!

Rooftop Garden Grill $45 PP for BBQ....wondering if there's a lower price for lunch (would assume so)? As $45 PP for the dishes shown in the menu seems really steep

Eden starts @ $65 PP

Le Grand Bistro @ 25 PP

Raw @ ala cart PP

Fine Cut starts @ $55 PP (assume more for prime cuts / dry aged)

AS PER CC RE CELEB ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Alternative Complimentary Dining

Celebrity Edge will have four alternative dining venues that are included in the cost of the cruise fare. They will be Oceanview Cafe, Mast Grill, Eden Cafe and the Grand Plaza Cafe."

So for us, we will have BLU,,happy for that plus room service and all of the above,,,and one night out at a Specialty..probably the Rooftop Grill but only if it is high quality like Lawn Club Grill

Glad we are not involved in all the MDR choices.,sounds like alot of work just planning out dining strategy,

Glad we are not involved in all the MDR choices.,sounds like alot of work just planning out dining strategy,

I guess that depends. After hearing about all the dining choices I'm actually glad I didn't book Aqua Class. As it is, I have traditional late seating confirmed so I'll have a table reserved in one of those 4 MDR's each night and with the same wait staff. I'm not sure which one or if even perhaps they will rotate (Disney style). That would be very cool, but I'm guessing it will just be one and I'm curious if I'll get to choose which one or if Celebrity assigns it?

I'll probably do at least two of the speciality dining venues as well. Choice is a great thing!

Now depending on how nice the spa is I might regret not picking Blu, but regardless I plan to purchase a spa pass for the cruise.