What dining venues will be on Edge?

stipmom

Looks like the 4 complimentary restaurants are all select dining (says select above them). The menus look pretty good. Recognize a lot of old favorites.

I tried to book the Fine Cut Steakhouse for $55 pp but the Website said “sorry, you are planning a vacation and our website is taking a vacation” or some such thing. ;)

I may try to book Eden - there were some things that looked pretty good, but that menu is a bit out there.

Just booked all three dinners on our Nov 21 preview cruise. Night 1, Normandie, then Fine Cut Steakhouse and ending with Eden. It will be interesting to hear how they plan to handle open and select dining as it appears all 4 of the "main" dining rooms take reservations. Also looks like they have some fine tuning of menu's to do, they show a bone-in Filet Mignon on one of them and other things that seemed off and looked like some of the hours/meals served didn't make sense. Some locations show they are open for breakfast/brunch, lunch and dinner but then only have hours starting at 6:00PM. I wanted to book the Le Grand Bistro for lunch on our sea day but couldn't do that even though they say they serve lunch. Seems like the price point of that ($25) would have been a lunch option. Oh well, much to still see and learn!

One thing to add, at least on my sailing, there was no multi-dinner package option. I would have probably selected a 3 night package if it had been available, but as far as I could see everything was priced individually. Thinking of it now, that may have been a good thing as we selected one night in Normandie so we'll get to try out one of the 4 MDR's. We should have just booked B2B previews so we had more nights to try things out!

Just booked all three dinners on our Nov 21 preview cruise. Night 1, Normandie, then Fine Cut Steakhouse and ending with Eden. It will be interesting to hear how they plan to handle open and select dining as it appears all 4 of the "main" dining rooms take reservations. Also looks like they have some fine tuning of menu's to do, they show a bone-in Filet Mignon on one of them and other things that seemed off and looked like some of the hours/meals served didn't make sense. Some locations show they are open for breakfast/brunch, lunch and dinner but then only have hours starting at 6:00PM. I wanted to book the Le Grand Bistro for lunch on our sea day but couldn't do that even though they say they serve lunch. Seems like the price point of that ($25) would have been a lunch option. Oh well, much to still see and learn!

Was able to book Eden and the Steakhouse using OBC. Will do Luminae on first night. Very excited :D

Was able to book Eden and the Steakhouse using OBC. Will do Luminae on first night. Very excited :D

Sounds like our thought process was similar, give them as much time as possible to work things out in the specialties before we're there. We were able to to use OBC also.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

Hopefully in Luminae we will be able to order from any 4 of the Main Dining Room menus to try some of the exclusive items. So many different dining venues to try on top of Luminae though. It will be difficult to choose where to dine on a 7 night cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One thing to add, at least on my sailing, there was no multi-dinner package option.

The absence of dining packages is probably only for the preview cruises as I managed to book a 5 night specialty restaurant package for our 7 night cruise leaving on 30 December.

Hopefully in Luminae we will be able to order from any 4 of the Main Dining Room menus to try some of the exclusive items. So many different dining venues to try on top of Luminae though. It will be difficult to choose where to dine on a 7 night cruise!

That’s true - hopefully we can order from those restaurants in Luminae, although we will be quite far away from that deck.

It will be hard to choose - I guess we will need to do more Edge cruises to try them all!!

That’s true - hopefully we can order from those restaurants in Luminae, although we will be quite far away from that deck.

It will be hard to choose - I guess we will need to do more Edge cruises to try them all!!

The Luminae kitchen on Edge may be equipped to be able to prepare any of those dishes on-site. I don’t think transporting in from across the ship would be feasible.

Do you have to be fully paid to book the dining? We are in a suite on the Dec 6, can’t see how/where to book stuff when on site.

Nope you can book it now. It's all in the Cruise Planner which you access from your booking on the Celebrity website. You can even use an onboard credit you have to pay for pre-booking speciality restaurants, internet packages, spa, beverage packages, and shore excursions.

Looks like Celebrity released the dining stuff too early. I was just in my cruise planner browsing the restaurant info and now it’s all been removed with a message that bookings will be open after 7pm today.

Looks like Celebrity released the dining stuff too early. I was just in my cruise planner browsing the restaurant info and now it’s all been removed with a message that bookings will be open after 7pm today.

LOL, sometimes their crack IT team do work in our favour :)

Too late! We are booked! I wondered about that - the reveal is at 6![emoji2]

Wow.. very high prices for Specialty Restaurants... not sure if we would buy a Dining Package, if offered. Our cruise is for only one week, so we will be spending most of our time in BLU, and at the buffet with one night out as a splurge.

We usually go out a bit more but feel priced out, esp without the benefit of dining reviews . Hope they will have adequate staff to operate all these places at optimal service levels!

Glad we have the Classic Alcohol package as a perk, and our E -plus perks for internet and laundry!

Wondering how high the prices will be for Spa services?

Still exciting to hear all the news!

Afterthought....

With all this space allocated for dining, I hope we will find places to sit and enjoy ourselves without spending hi end cover charges,,

Have they listed all the bars yet? At least there u can order a drink and sit awhile!

Also looking forward to the theater reveal and more about music on board!

Afterthought....

With all this space allocated for dining, I hope we will find places to sit and enjoy ourselves without spending hi end cover charges,,

Have they listed all the bars yet? At least there u can order a drink and sit awhile!

Also looking forward to the theater reveal and more about music on board!

I too am waiting to hear about bars and lounges. We loved the molecular bar when it was relatively unknown, then it turned into world class which wasn't AS cool. but I would like to see the offerings since that's where you'll find us before dinnertime. hopefully soon.