Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Don't leave any scary surprises in 1390. I'm in there with my kids in 4 weeks!

Stumbled upon your blog. Can't stop laughing. I sound like my kids when they watch You Tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't believe you just issued Rick that challenge!!! ;p

Dan.

It was $38 for me, so seems to be the going rate.

Thanks both. Never cruised before or used Uber so lots of new things coming up. We are doing the TA on this ship in April and fly out from UK to Fort L but have 2 nights in South Beach The Hall so need to get there from the airport.

Rick, on a scale from 1 to Labadonezie, how would you rate Sandbar Island Adult Getaway?

Hint: I have blackmail if you say you didn't like it!

Hint part two: I know you have content of me, but I've worn bikini bottoms before.

PS. Your leopard print was fab!

Rick, on a scale from 1 to Labadonezie, how would you rate Sandbar Island Adult Getaway?

Hint: I have blackmail if you say you didn't like it!

Hint part two: I know you have content of me, but I've worn bikini bottoms before.

PS. Your leopard print was fab!

A strong leopard 9!

I think her fanny pack gets refueled about every six months. Good pharmacists can be so hard to find.

Expect to see her on the HIGH Seas around May.

Unless that is if you find her at the Drug Store in the port area at Cozumel. Watch out as they sell something that rhymes with Niagra there and you never know what is in that fanny pack.

Had I known you were going to be in Labadee I would have hid a surprise for you to find, perhaps buried in the sand or strapped to a tree. How was the weather when you were there? It was so hot for us it was a no sweater and definitely a jacket off type of day.

The Mr Miyagi wax on - wax off reference earlier, hilarious. Rick, I will be following. Just binge read 10 pages.

Sorry, mean the Uber from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? Probably need this on another thread. [emoji15]

Just go to uber.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Fare Estimate. You can input your pick up location and destination and get an estimate.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unless that is if you find her at the Drug Store in the port area at Cozumel. Watch out as they sell something that rhymes with Niagra there and you never know what is in that fanny pack.

Had I known you were going to be in Labadee I would have hid a surprise for you to find, perhaps buried in the sand or strapped to a tree. How was the weather when you were there? It was so hot for us it was a no sweater and definitely a jacket off type of day.

The Mr Miyagi wax on - wax off reference earlier, hilarious. Rick, I will be following. Just binge read 10 pages.

Welcome home Andrew and Lisa. I am of course hammered, but will do my best to bring you cruise news in a somewhat coherent fashion. Let's start with Hendricks is no longer a gin offering. I'm calling BS, but that is the story! Draining the last bottle on night three.

63e9038b251c73b9bfe0bf1e21e18a79.jpg

I have purposely not described today's activities in Labadee as Mr. P will portray all of its vibrance (I chose that word wisely) in a video to be shared on YouTube. Be sure to follow @MyTwoSuitCases on most platforms to catch it. Leopard 9 will soon make sense.

Are they asking you to pay to go to some sales presentation (Park West and Port/Shopping) ?

I actually believe that RC is asking Rick to pay to "sip, savor, and mingle"! And at 9 pm(when the event is scheduled) I don't think Rick will remember what he sipped or who he mingled with - ;)

I actually believe that RC is asking Rick to pay to "sip, savor, and mingle"! And at 9 pm(when the event is scheduled) I don't think Rick will remember what he sipped or who he mingled with - ;)

I see your point. (I want to put a "big grin" here, but the CC robot checker won't let me).

Hi Rick

Really enjoying your Cruise blog :)

We had the same Cabin as you booked for 3 adults May 12th 2017.. But we changed last week to Cabin 1388 Next door to you. Any chance of you taking a sneaky peek on thier Cabin with your camara?? lol

Thanks in advance.. Chrissy ;)

Had I known you were going to be in Labadee I would have hid a surprise for you to find, perhaps buried in the sand or strapped to a tree.

Haha. That's funny. I wanted to hide something on our last day on the Navigator for Rick to find this week. I couldn't think of anything funny or creative to do so I gave up.

I guess I could have hid a Long Island Ice Tea somewhere. I'm sure he still would have drank it.