Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

I am very Excited to follow along!!! I have been in a "live blog heaven", with York the [emoji232] villain, [emoji1063]Andrew[emoji1063], and now [emoji905]you're Live blog[emoji905], all in a row!!! IMO, the three of you, are the ️BEST️ Cruise Live Bloggers, on the Whole CC Site!!!

Let's get this Party Started, and get ☘️Shamrock☘️ Ship Faced!!! [emoji41]️[emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile Apple

I can name at least one other who also does a darn fine job as a CC 'blogger' BugsyCruiser. Let us not forget him and his scopes as well. Look forward to his LIVE review on Harmony in 1 month :) See ya there Chris

Man I missed the opportunity to be cordially invited to give Royal my money!

ee5465698e6d7232848fcf30702d918b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha. I got a similar form like that "cordially inviting" me to a gambling tournament.

Also, I'm pretty sure that art auctioneer is also a dancer in the shows. He helped Erin out at the port shopping seminar, if I remember correctly. Those budget cuts...

Sent from Tapatalk

I actually believe that RC is asking Rick to pay to "sip, savor, and mingle"! And at 9 pm(when the event is scheduled) I don't think Rick will remember what he sipped or who he mingled with - ;)

At 9 PM, chugging and bumping are the only things I want to be asked to do.

Wow, what a gorgeous day to be at sea!! Hope you didn't pay the price too much this morning for yesterday's Labadee fun. :cool:

Somewhere along the line I missed the story of Captain Tax. Can you refresh my memory, and I'm sure a few others as well?

Wow, what a gorgeous day to be at sea!! Hope you didn't pay the price too much this morning for yesterday's Labadee fun. :cool:

Somewhere along the line I missed the story of Captain Tax. Can you refresh my memory, and I'm sure a few others as well?

I'm a CPA so Captain Tax is my partner in crime in the crusade to drink as much as possible to forget what I do for a living.

Some shots from today's Belly Flop. Including Beth from Boston (Cuddy's second female contestant in his tenure). BB walked out to the Spice Girls and informed the crowd that she prepped for today's event by "drinking every day!"

Walked off to the Sky Bar with the bronze.

f996906fff32688df54a75b059052c8b.jpg

4617daf027994111b2a2f5183ece06fe.jpg

4a13b0fe9e8c15da2b53b89944573f65.jpg

bf28c5844c46099ded1e99dff10e2e2d.jpg

16ae346420f1d17880bbdd6cff6c3725.jpg

05b12e5781bd3b280c5b15b44e2ce7b6.jpg

I'm a CPA so Captain Tax is my partner in crime in the crusade to drink as much as possible to forget what I do for a living.

Makes perfect sense now, thanks! I have to say....The fact that you get to cruise during the height of tax season is quite admirable!!:p

Some shots from today's Belly Flop. Including Beth from Boston (Cuddy's second female contestant in his tenure). BB walked out to the Spice Girls and informed the crowd that she prepped for today's event by "drinking every day!"

Walked off to the Sky Bar with the bronze.

f996906fff32688df54a75b059052c8b.jpg

Quite impressive, a female participating in the Belly Flop Contest!!!

I have never seen a female compete, in the bellyflop contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app