Let's hear who is making Pineapple ( Pinnacle) soon and is there any idea these days

Try and squeeze in another cruise before then and then you will make it on the second leg - we'll be on then to celebrate it with you !!

The plan was to do Navigator for 23 nights ending in the UK then fly to Barcelona and take the Mariner back across the pond.

Only good thing is Royal have refunded flight costs for my flight home from Miami and I should be getting a FCC for 25% of the cruise fare.

Pete

Agree I thought that P was the only one that they did do on the cruise you earn it. Tell them you will not wear your new gold name tag until they give you the gold card. We have a long way to go in order to find out. I have tried to tell DW to cruise alone for the month of Oct when it is a lot less money. She can get us 60 nights. She refuses to fight for points and says we will get them as we get them.

The Pinnacle acknowledgement is on the cruise where you reach 700 cruise points. Getting a Gold card and associated benefits on that cruise is not guaranteed. On the Pinnacle acknowledgement cruise the LA gives you a form to fill out asking the name(s) you want on your Stratum and Gold PC pin.....which are sent to you a few weeks after you get home.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Will have 620 points after our Oasis cruise next week. Have 6 more 7 night cruises book on the Oasis and Harmony. If everything goes as scheduled, we will become Pinnacle during our January 21, 2018 cruise.

Or if you get a cabin as a solo, you get double points. So you can make it in three cruises. Do a b2b2b and both of you get your own cabin. It just might be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
We are over 400 pts but will never get to Pinnacle as we have started cruising on other lines. As much as I love Royal, it's fun to try other cruise lines. :D Our next cruise is on Celebrity and I am looking for something on MSC or NCL.

Sherri:)

We have over 400 and we are trying our first Princess Cruises next month. They leave from the West Coast! No flying is looking better and better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Pinnacle acknowledgement is on the cruise where you reach 700 cruise points. Getting a Gold card and associated benefits on that cruise is not guaranteed. On the Pinnacle acknowledgement cruise the LA gives you a form to fill out asking the name(s) you want on your Stratum and Gold PC pin.....which are sent to you a few weeks after you get home.
Filled out our form last night. Laura is going with Lala for her badge. Top Tier is tomorrow, but the 699 & 700 points are today. Good times.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Filled out our form last night. Laura is going with Lala for her badge. Top Tier is tomorrow, but the 699 & 700 points are today. Good times.

Congrats!! Cute about Lala. ;)

Enjoy the rest of your milestone cruise, see you next week to do the party

all over again! :D

Congrats!! Cute about Lala. ;)

Enjoy the rest of your milestone cruise, see you next week to do the party

all over again! :D

Here it was on Oasis.

66568289681201d8db09f8e4eabbb7ef.jpg

Pinnacle lunch had a hurricane theme.

7dca27df355844448a6c1a140eb3cb59.jpg