Let's hear who is making Pineapple ( Pinnacle) soon and is there any idea these days

Let's hear out there. Fun to celebrate with the frequent cruisers!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Meant does anyone know what the current total number of pinnacles around these days?? Have met recently lots of double and triple pinnacle. Getting to be a big club!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Around a year ago, I heard the number was around 2,900. I heard it from a very reliable source. I know there have been a ton more since then. I think there are at least two couples posted they will celebrate on the JW TA in a few weeks. I am guessing it is at least 3,500+ by now.

Around a year ago, I heard the number was around 2,900. I heard it from a very reliable source. I know there have been a ton more since then. I think there are at least two couples posted they will celebrate on the JW TA in a few weeks. I am guessing it is at least 3,500+ by now.

Then you have to consider that a Pinnacle is a Pinnacle....cruising any longer or not...and

also keep in mind as we attain higher C&A levels...we attain higher ages. Some may not

be gracing us with their presence any longer.

Then you have to consider that a Pinnacle is a Pinnacle....cruising any longer or not...and

also keep in mind as we attain higher C&A levels...we attain higher ages. Some may not

be gracing us with their presence any longer.

Understand that!!! While we will never know since RC seems to think this number is a national security secret....I am guessing that the number of those "departing" is not as high as those achieving the status.

Understand that!!! While we will never know since RC seems to think this number is a national security secret....I am guessing that the number of those "departing" is not as high as those achieving the status.

Hmm...so true. Since the population of the world is still climbing...seems the babies are still out reaching the the dearly departed.

On a recent Oasis cruise, most of the diamonds that I spoke to never planned leaving RCI "the perks r just to good" well I cruise for itineraries...so I'll never be a pain or pine......RCI has always been our Family fun cruise line...my first cruise 1992...D+ is good enough or me.....

On that cruise there were only 155 D+ and 36 pines, 5600 pax, includuing only 700 small ones.

On my 3-26 Anthem cruise only 76 D+ 14 pines...seems higher status don't enjoy the bigger ships. 4800 pax..incuding 1004 small people.

Edited by land lover

• 1 month later...
Whoops, booked a couple more cruises, so now September.:p:p:p

Haha it's like Ike they just jump into the cart all by themselves! We saile dwith you recently on Voyager I think, great to see so many Aussies cruising these days.

We will make Diamond on Explorer in March 2018 so looking forward to enjoying those perks on the Symphony transatlantic.

At our current rate we'll make pinnacle before we retire :hearteyes: