Let's hear who is making Pineapple ( Pinnacle) soon and is there any idea these days

It's been a long road - but I will be making Pinnacle next week on the Vision.

I will be doing it as a back to back - 12 night Canada followed by the repo to Galveston.

That's a great ship choice to have that milestone celebration! Vision is one

of my favorite ships...they do it right! :)

That's a great ship choice to have that milestone celebration! Vision is one

of my favorite ships...they do it right! :)

Thank You ! I am glad to hear that - I didn't plan on Which sailing would be my milestone - and when I booked it ages ago - it was the Rhapsody but RCCL redid the schedule and Moved our sailings to the Vision.

I am thrilled to hear that.

Thank You ! I am glad to hear that - I didn't plan on Which sailing would be my milestone - and when I booked it ages ago - it was the Rhapsody but RCCL redid the schedule and Moved our sailings to the Vision.

I am thrilled to hear that.

The smaller ships indeed do the celebration and presenting so much more elegantly. :)

The smaller ships indeed do the celebration and presenting so much more elegantly. :)

That's the way I've received so many blocks - sitting on the bed. Anthem, however, did a nice presentation on stage when I earned my last one before Pinnacle. That was very nice.

That's the way I've received so many blocks - sitting on the bed. Anthem, however, did a nice presentation on stage when I earned my last one before Pinnacle. That was very nice.

That was nice! Haven't been on any of the Quantum series ships yet....maybe someday. :)

It's been a long road - but I will be making Pinnacle next week on the Vision.

I will be doing it as a back to back - 12 night Canada followed by the repo to Galveston.

Congratulations on achieving the P status. Yes, it is a long road, and the Vision definitely does a great job in recognizing your new status. Don’t forget to ask the LA for the gold card and all P benefits on the day you hit 700.

We just made Diamond Plus, whatever that means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it means you have 38 more 7-day cruises in a JS before you reach Pinnacle.;)

BTW - We reach D+ after our January Oasis cruise.

Congratulations on achieving the P status. Yes, it is a long road, and the Vision definitely does a great job in recognizing your new status. Don’t forget to ask the LA for the gold card and all P benefits on the day you hit 700.
The Oasis LA said they are not allowed to do that anymore. Will verify that next week

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Should have turned Pinnacle on the Mariner of the Seas Transatlantic May 2018 - that trip got cancelled :mad: so not too sure now. Probably sometime in 2018.

Pete

Try and squeeze in another cruise before then and then you will make it on the second leg - we'll be on then to celebrate it with you !!

Do both Captains on the Vision go all out?

One of them is awesome. The other one, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're just home from b2b cruises with Captain Michael. We found him to be, visible, approachable and friendly. There were no Captain's Table dinners. Possibly due to the higher # of PC guests.

What do you mean by go all out? The PC recognition was done at the Top Tier party in the theater. Photo, holding stratum, with officers and bottle of bubbly and Certificate presented.

The Oasis LA said they are not allowed to do that anymore. Will verify that next week

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

We just got off the Oasis today and I wouldn't take what that LA says to the bank. He told us that Royal had stopped giving the L"Occitane amenities and replaced them with the ones in the white tubes seven months ago.

Having sailed 12 times in the last seven months (3 of them on the Oasis). We have always received the L"Occitane amenities.

I don't know if they will do that next week but since I am on the ship for a b2b- (26 days total) - I'm expecting that I will receive a gold card for the second cruise.

Thanks for the Congratulations !

You must be reading my mind. I was going to recommend that CC name change also.

The handle comes from the wife!

I part exchanged my Chrysler PT cruiser years ago for a Grand Cherokee. After seeing MY PT sitting on the dealers forecourt for 4 weeks I decided to buy it back. Deal done, I went home and asked the wife what she would think of me IF I bought it back. She just said I was a sad, sad man!

As a member of the UK PT owners club and an avid cruiser, the same probably won't change.

Pete