Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Phew!!!!! I did it!!!!! I made it all the way through today and got caught up before the thread hit 68 pages. :) We are going to be on next year for the August 4th sailing. And I can't wait!!! Glad to see the brewhouse is back. I can get my newly developed beer taste buds a work out. I did notice that they are about 10 less beers offered as on the Escape as of right now.

Shore excursions

Did you find anything that caught your eye?

Ya Viatour has a great deal on whale watching from Juneau. There's also a couple of wilderness hikes where you have a great chance of seeing bear and eagles. Don't know much about the ports and the amenities available there. May just stay in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"OMG! They look so top heavy! How do they even stay UPRIGHT in storms?"

Quote from Mark Staunton-Lambert, (technical director of the London-based Royal Institution of Naval Architects)...

"All the heavy stuff – the engines, water ballast tanks and fuel oil – are kept low in the hull, and the tall accommodation blocks above are largely empty space peppered with much lighter contents: people and furniture...These cruise ships may seem high,” says Staunton-Lambert. “But the trick is to ensure that the weight distribution is correct, focusing on where the center of gravity is.”

21105998_263564534132301_2006676428744484158_n.jpg?oh=b732f0c9412924ae457e6f3a106ebc4b&oe=5A2F1AF6

Some politicians and/or Meyer works council on, I guess, the deck 9 aft "balcony" (actually the yard floor) with a nice view through the whole deck. :)

I am 99% sure that is my room in less than 500 days!

9922 - the accessible room next door has the angled wall, so that's my room hole!

The dark grey line by their feet is where your balcony ends. Still the largest aft-facing balcony deck on Bliss.

I can almost see the wake over my toes as I relax in my lounger.

Only possible thing better would Haven aft - and I highly doubt that will be happening (but...well...lol)!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My GF and I will be sailing on the inaugural Bliss TA cruise this April... we actually will be booking the cruise while on the Escape this September... for the cruise next deposits. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting my drink on @ DBH! I'm going to be warming up in three weeks @ DBH on the Escape to beat Doug's beer record ;p

Bret & Roberta

My GF and I will be sailing on the inaugural Bliss TA cruise this April... we actually will be booking the cruise while on the Escape this September... for the cruise next deposits. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting my drink on @ DBH! I'm going to be warming up in three weeks @ DBH on the Escape to beat Doug's beer record ;p

Bret & Roberta

Are you sure you can still book the inaugural TA on the Bliss? Last I heard it was pretty full... I booked long ago (pre-Xmas) then applied my CruiseNext coupons some while later...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wish there was a chance of us setting an all-time-record benchmark on the transatlantic, but from what I've heard of the Escape crossing, the selections will be somewhat limited until the ship reaches Miami.

Are you sure you can still book the inaugural TA on the Bliss? Last I heard it was pretty full... I booked long ago (pre-Xmas) then applied my CruiseNext coupons some while later...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I called my PCC and told her what our plan was and she pretty much guaranteed me that on Sept 23 there would still be several cabins available to book. I'm hoping they are still available.... as of now I see plenty of available cabins left.

I wish there was a chance of us setting an all-time-record benchmark on the transatlantic, but from what I've heard of the Escape crossing, the selections will be somewhat limited until the ship reaches Miami.

That's a bummer:( Do we have any idea how "limited" the selections will be? This could be a deal breaker for me :')

That's a bummer:( Do we have any idea how "limited" the selections will be? This could be a deal breaker for me :')

Greetings

We were going to book the TA but I remembered the posts about the limited selections at DBH for the Escape's crossing so we booked the canal cruise instead. Ship will be in the US for a week before it leaves Miami for LA so there should be time to get the beers on board.

Good Sailing

Tom