Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Finally all caught up on this thread. When I started reading there were 63 pages:eek: and now we are at 70. Truly a great read and many laughs:D.

My husband and I are sailing the Bliss in August 2018. I did the Escape 7-day inaugural to the Caribbean. Loved it! Now I'm so ready for a ship in L.A. We have never been to Alaska but I'm thinking about jumping ship (heh-hum) for the Panama Canal Westbound sailing instead. We haven't done either destination actually so perhaps we may just do both.

Just a few more days past one year...woo-hoo!

So excited to find this thread. We received an NCL flyer in the mail as past cruisers and I took one look at the racetrack photo and jumped online to book. We booked the last 5pax OV room on the southbound Pacific Coastal. Sept 30 out of Vancouver. Very nice and excited to surprise the family for Christmas. Just curious.... does anyone know where the May 2018 northbound Pacific Coastal is? I don't see it listed as an itinerary, but it must come up after Panama Canal to Seattle....

So excited to find this thread. We received an NCL flyer in the mail as past cruisers and I took one look at the racetrack photo and jumped online to book. We booked the last 5pax OV room on the southbound Pacific Coastal. Sept 30 out of Vancouver. Very nice and excited to surprise the family for Christmas. Just curious.... does anyone know where the May 2018 northbound Pacific Coastal is? I don't see it listed as an itinerary, but it must come up after Panama Canal to Seattle....

It's going to be a promotional cruise for travel agents, just like the NY to Miami leg when she arrives. I was very disappointed as I wanted to go from NY to Seattle. :( So I settled for the PC leg.

I can not wait for this ship. I was on the Escape 1 year ago today, enjoying the whiskey cocktails in the Brewhouse. I am excited to put my newly found love of beer to the taste and sample what the Brewhouse has to offer. I have a few suggestions for their taps. :)

Wow this post was so active and then this past week there has hardly been anything

It's probably just a reflection on the availability of new information.

Meyer Werft hosted the Papenburg Festival last weekend, so maybe access to visitors has been more limited than usual?

c128a9c58e2033425fbe1c705bd6c630.jpg

The World Dream is scheduled to depart Meyer Werft tomorrow.

There was an interesting Instagram post yesterday, showing photographer Andreas Gursky capturing the Bliss for an upcoming project...

4f9bae1ef9641b8899e91aa80ab850d1.jpg

It's probably just a reflection on the availability of new information.

Meyer Werft hosted the Papenburg Festival last weekend, so maybe access to visitors has been more limited than usual?

c128a9c58e2033425fbe1c705bd6c630.jpg

The World Dream is scheduled to depart Meyer Werft tomorrow.

There was an interesting Instagram post yesterday, showing photographer Andreas Gursky capturing the Bliss for an upcoming project...

4f9bae1ef9641b8899e91aa80ab850d1.jpg

An obvious focal point...

55fbed1f472066dba0e1343bc62fd200.jpg