Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Were the blocks brought into the building today, or will that be tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both should be in, I saw the indoor block going in on the webcam. The other must have followed tight after, no time to waste as they probably want to empty out the water in the large building hall to continue on.:)

We are on the Aug 4-11 sailing. I initially booked two connecting oceanviews and a studio cabin August 18-24 but my son will be starting college next fall and I didn't want to run into him missing move-in day.

When moving up the sailing week, I also decided to upgrade to a balcony ;p

I started the Roll call for that sailing. I was surprised that no one had.

Aww, so close. We are on the 18th Sailing. Yeah, I started the Roll Call as well, but only have 1 person so far :(

I just read on RCCL board that they do not charge for bumper cars so I am hoping that NCL will do the same or my cruise bill will be crazy or I will have mad kids for saying no I am not paying.;p

I would be shocked if there isn't a charge. My guess is it will be $5 pp, based on the cost on Joy. Can you imagine the line there would be with 4000 passengers onboard?? They charge for the arcade, bowling (on ships that have it).

Linda

There are no bumper cars on the Bliss. Just race cars. The Joy has both.

I would be shocked if there isn't a charge. My guess is it will be $5 pp, based on the cost on Joy. Can you imagine the line there would be with 4000 passengers onboard?? They charge for the arcade, bowling (on ships that have it).

Linda

I just read on RCCL board that they do not charge for bumper cars so I am hoping that NCL will do the same or my cruise bill will be crazy or I will have mad kids for saying no I am not paying.;p

Not sure it will prove that big an issue as there will inevitably be age restrictions on the racetrack. Having small children driving that type of car would create chaos & risks. They are nothing like bumper cars. I can see the lower age limit being about 14...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

4ec13e08cf298b5c11d4237c12e8d0ce.jpg

Wow inpressive is there another piece to add on or is it pretty much all ot it ??

It does look massive

I h opethey double weld it..did you see pix of a ship in Turkey that split in half ....yikes .....I hope the engineers and workers are vigilant