Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Delurking....

I have had our two cabins booked since February, only telling my husband about it last night! :)

Planning our first ALL family cruise, bringing my oldest daughter on her first cruise, 5 of us total. My son will be attending college a few days after our return so it will be a great time to make memories.

We are booked on Bliss in August 2018. My husband has dreamed of Alaska for years. While it is a highlight tour, it will give us a taste of the beauty in that area.

I settled on a B8 balcony on Deck 9 with the kids on an inside across the hall.

We were on the Getaway two weeks after her first sailing and I loved watching her come together. This will be exciting to see the newest in the fleet finalize.

-Dawnya

:'):'):'):')

Tyler was not the CD when I was on the Escape. I look forward to seeing him on the Bliss. I've heard nothing but rave reviews.

Tyler has lots of energy. Many cruisers love him. He demands crowd enthusiasm by constantly yelling "make some noise!" By the end of the cruise it had worn really thin with me. I like my CD's to earn crowd enthusiasm through wit and humor.

I am wondering what the 2nd show will be for the Bliss? because if I am thinking right Probation hour will be a paid show ? does any have any ideas or have you heard what the show will be

Jersey boys was announced months ago, as the headliner. and then another musical is in the works as well

Jersey boys was announced months ago, as the headliner. and then another musical is in the works as well

Let's hope they adapt the Carole King Musical "Beautiful"... people will be amazed at the songs she and her close friends were responsible for...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is an excerpt from a press release in April when they announced the Jersey Boys:

Not content with one hit show on Norwegian Bliss, the line is developing a brand new musical in conjunction with Tony Award®-winning director and choreographer Warren Carlyle. The exclusive original musical theatre show will be a Cuban-inspired Broadway-style musical featuring electrifying dance, colourful pageantry and sensational sounds developed by some of the most sought-after names on Broadway today.

I am wondering what the 2nd show will be for the Bliss? because if I am thinking right Probation hour will be a paid show ? does any have any ideas or have you heard what the show will be

FDR had the funnel redesigned with "Doug" on it, to honor DBH's best customer! :eek::cool:

Not sure how I feel about the turquoise blue.

Edit: although the font and color are a bit uhm well..

Edit: it must be a primer undercoat.

Delurking....

I have had our two cabins booked since February, only telling my husband about it last night! :)

Planning our first ALL family cruise, bringing my oldest daughter on her first cruise, 5 of us total. My son will be attending college a few days after our return so it will be a great time to make memories.

We are booked on Bliss in August 2018. My husband has dreamed of Alaska for years. While it is a highlight tour, it will give us a taste of the beauty in that area.

I settled on a B8 balcony on Deck 9 with the kids on an inside across the hall.

We were on the Getaway two weeks after her first sailing and I loved watching her come together. This will be exciting to see the newest in the fleet finalize.

-Dawnya

Awesome! Which August sailing are you on, we might be neighbors on Deck 9