Disembarkation – paying to stay longer onboard.

It’s been several yearssince I have cruised with RCCI. At thattime you could pay extra and stay on board a little longer on the day ofdisembarkation. Does anyone know if thispolicy is still in effect? Thanks

It’s been several yearssince I have cruised with RCCI. At thattime you could pay extra and stay on board a little longer on the day ofdisembarkation. Does anyone know if thispolicy is still in effect? Thanks

That option has been offered on some European cruises but is not offered on North American sailings.

Yes you can stay 7 more nights B2B.

But isn't that already for free in ships sailing from the US? My friends never leave the ship until they say@ this is the last call" which is always around 10am or later.

How do they enforce it in European sailing? How do they know who paid for the extended period or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They offered it in Vision last month - believe you could stay on and use public facilities (not stateroom ) until just before final boarding. Great if you have a late flight. Wish it was offered in States when most transatlantic flights are departing late afternoon/evening

My friends never leave the ship until they say@ this is the last call" which is always around 10am or later?

I don't quite stay till 10 but at least I stay onboard till 9-9.30 and have a leisurely final breakfast in the Windjammer. The cabin attendant can clean my cabin but I prefer to get up for that final morning at a reasonable 7-8am rather than at 6am.

That option has been offered on some European cruises but is not offered on North American sailings.

Yes this has been offered on most of our recent European cruises for approximately $45.

Not tried it ourselves but met a couple who always use it and include it as a day of their holiday. The drinks packages work apparently as well :cool:

I'm not sure I would be that keen on trying it knowing my holiday is ending and then mixing with the excited newbies but if its available they book it.

Yes this has been offered on most of our recent European cruises for approximately $45.

Was offered on our September Jewel Italy/Spain/France cruise. Since we had an early flight, we didn't look in to it. We could have used it on our Jewel February Southern Carribbean cruise (5 pm flight) but it was not offered.