Does anyone have a current Cafe al Bacio menu with the new drink packages in effect?

Imonaboat2017

Hello,

Can anyone please post the current Cafe al Bacio menu with the new drink packages now in effect? We have the classic package on an upcoming cruise, and it includes "premium coffees and teas". However, I have read on previous boards regarding the Cafe that there was a lot of confusion as to what coffee drinks were covered under classic and which were not. OPs were even saying that they had to order coffee and a shot of liquor separately and mix their own!

Or, has all of this been done away with and as long as the coffee drink is under $9, it's covered? Have they raised the prices on the coffee drinks to put them outside the range of the classic package like they did with Bailey's, etc.?

Thanks so much!

We just got off the Summit with the new classic package, all the coffees and teas were included but there were only 2 spirited coffees that were included, the Knigston and so,mething like a cafe ole. Both had Amaretto and something else in them, neither had Baileys. They did have drinks with Baileys in them but they were $10 or more. I did ask one of the servers if I could get a shot of Baileys with my package and she said yes, she would get my Latte and then a shot of Baileys. So a shot yes, but not included in any drinks to fit the classic package

We just got off the Summit with the new classic package, all the coffees and teas were included but there were only 2 spirited coffees that were included, the Knigston and so,mething like a cafe ole. Both had Amaretto and something else in them, neither had Baileys. They did have drinks with Baileys in them but they were $10 or more. I did ask one of the servers if I could get a shot of Baileys with my package and she said yes, she would get my Latte and then a shot of Baileys. So a shot yes, but not included in any drinks to fit the classic package

Thank you for the information. So if I understand correctly, smaller-sized shots of "premium" spirits are included in the classic package, but mixed drinks and full-sizes of the same are not?

Did you have any experience with this policy outside of the Cafe?

I was hoping the new packages would simplify matters...clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

So no Irish Coffee anymore? That would be a bummer...

Edited by Byron_1978
typo

How much extra to get Aspen coffee if you have the Classic Package,,.or a Baileys?

Other than that hope we still get our Tea Forte, dh's expresso, iglu (non alc), what drinks combine coffee and amaretto..seems like an odd combo..

I think Elite + also get a coupon for a Specialty coffee..wonder if that is still correct, & if so if it includes the Aspen...

Goto www.thepreismans.com/eclipse_so_car_menus.htm

This guy published the menus for his January 2017 cruise - International cocktails are available.

How much extra to get Aspen coffee if you have the Classic Package,,.or a Baileys?

Other than that hope we still get our Tea Forte, dh's expresso, iglu (non alc), what drinks combine coffee and amaretto..seems like an odd combo..

I think Elite + also get a coupon for a Specialty coffee..wonder if that is still correct, & if so if it includes the Aspen...

The Preisman's menus were from January. This is April, so those menus do not have the new Classic changes on them.;)

We will be sailing on our first Elite Plus cruise coming up next month. I had not looked into what we will receive in addition to what we have with Elite. A specialty drink will be nice. Is the Gelato still included? And I read the other day that Elite Plus also receive 10% off of drink packages. We already have the Classic as a Perk. Does anyone know if we can upgrade to the Premium using that 10% discount?

I enjoy having a vodka lemonade on occasion and bars on other cruise lines like RCL often times don't have real lemonade, just some kind of tart water. Do Celebrity bars have regular lemonade to make with drinks?

The Preisman's menus were from January. This is April, so those menus do not have the new Classic changes on them.;)

We will be sailing on our first Elite Plus cruise coming up next month. I had not looked into what we will receive in addition to what we have with Elite. A specialty drink will be nice. Is the Gelato still included? And I read the other day that Elite Plus also receive 10% off of drink packages. We already have the Classic as a Perk. Does anyone know if we can upgrade to the Premium using that 10% discount?

No, you do not get the discount when upgrading. (I did not)

Hi first time cruiser (summit in may) and I was looking over the menu's posted here. If we choose to go to the Aqua Café for breakfast, that would be a specialty restaurant and we would pay for smoothies/juices and other breakfast items? We have the

premium drink package, not sure if that even matters. Thank you

Hi first time cruiser (summit in may) and I was looking over the menu's posted here. If we choose to go to the Aqua Café for breakfast, that would be a specialty restaurant and we would pay for smoothies/juices and other breakfast items? We have the

premium drink package, not sure if that even matters. Thank you

Its not a specialty restaurant, so you don't pay a cover charge, but they do have beverages with an upcharge (which would be included with your package.)

If you haven't already seen an example of their menu there is one posted here: http://www.beyondships.com/files/AquaSpa_Cafe_Menu_-_Breakfast.pdf