Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

BEST. REVIEW. EVER!

Thanks so much for posting all the great pictures and info!

Our first cruise with Celebrity and on the EQUINOX is coming up in two weeks and your posts are getting us even more excited!!

APPRECIATE YOU SHARING!!!

:)

Great review we are sailing in November for the 3rd time on the Equinox cant wait after reading your review thus far:)

Hi, Tony & Julie!

Glad you're enjoying the cruise. Great review! Thanks for posting all the pix of menus, etc. As you know, Kevin & I are sailing the same itinerary in November, so this is really whetting our appetite (pun intended)! Really hope they do the silent disco on our sailing.

Anyway, enjoy to the fullest,

Jill & Kevin

There are a lot of us on the Nov 6th sailing following along!:D

BEST. REVIEW. EVER!

Thanks so much for posting all the great pictures and info!

Our first cruise with Celebrity and on the EQUINOX is coming up in two weeks and your posts are getting us even more excited!!

APPRECIATE YOU SHARING!!!

:)

Thanks, hope you enjoy it as much as we are [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a pity the beautiful photos are spoilt by the Arsenal top ;p. Looking forward to reading more ;).

How rude [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23]

A few of these turtle nesting sites on the beach, would be so cool to see them hatch but I guess you have to be very lucky to see that, one day maybe [emoji4]

11d056be2c5b9c5c7cb3bc4b6b880f0f.jpg779b8cff994e8cb1131eefd79c9bf2e5.jpg

I know you were wanting one so here's a pic of my feet [emoji12][emoji106]

10ee527685786356bdfe35f63351ad8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! What beach are you at? We were at Palm last time. Is that Eagle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes eagle beach, opposite the Amsterdam hotel [emoji106]

6862d0e623ede9ee998646aa3c5d0e40.jpg

We didn't go this time as we wanted to get to the beach ASAP but it's always nice to get an invite [emoji4]

Thanks for the awesome review. Psyched to be on the equinox leaving the 26th!! 2 questions (so far![emoji4]) that I haven't seen

1. What's your opinion of the shows? Any that we should definitely not miss or definitely skip?

2. I'm confused about drink packages and whether coffees at baci are now no longer included in the classic package.

Yes eagle beach, opposite the Amsterdam hotel [emoji106]

This is where we want To go. Did you take the bus to get there, and if so, how much is it now ? Also, can cruise ship passengers rent a palapa with chairs there? I thought I had read that the Amsterdam wasn't allowing that? I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to post updates [emoji3]

Dana

Almost time for Aruba. Good Morning On the ship with you :)

Watch Equinox arrive on the PTZtv webcam in about 1 1/2 hrs http://www.portarubawebcam.com

Hi Emmy - We were watching the Equinox arrival & hoping to see my brother, his wife & my cousin. The camera continually focused on the woman with the pink boa & the man with the Canadian flag. Haha! Good for you! I'll have to get one of those.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is where we want To go. Did you take the bus to get there, and if so, how much is it now ? Also, can cruise ship passengers rent a palapa with chairs there? I thought I had read that the Amsterdam wasn't allowing that? I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to post updates [emoji3]

Dana

We took a taxi which was $13 per taxi

We did rent chairs & a hut thing? Guess that's what you called it [emoji23] $20 all in [emoji106]

Thanks for the awesome review. Psyched to be on the equinox leaving the 26th!! 2 questions (so far![emoji4]) that I haven't seen

1. What's your opinion of the shows? Any that we should definitely not miss or definitely skip?

2. I'm confused about drink packages and whether coffees at baci are now no longer included in the classic package.

1 - we aren't show people so can't help with that one,

2 - I'm pretty sure most if not all are covered by the classic package... we have the premium package so not sure, I'll ask on my next visit...

Mr_T,

First, I speak for all of us when I say we'd rather see your feet than that ridiculous Arsenal rag that you seem to be wearing quite often!!! ;)

I see tonight that there is a single malt tasting at the Sunset Bar, where a 'nominal fee' applies. If you happen to be going, or pass by while it's going, could you hear what Celebrity's perception of a 'nominal fee' might be?? I'm sure they'll be doing this in July, but interest, as they say, is killing the cat!!!

Love your work, and keep it coming!!!

Andy

We took a taxi which was $13 per taxi

We did rent chairs & a hut thing? Guess that's what you called it [emoji23] $20 all in [emoji106]

Did you rent the chairs and palapa (hut thing) from Amsterdam Manir or from some vendor near the beach? That's a great price for all that

Did you rent the chairs and palapa (hut thing) from Amsterdam Manir or from some vendor near the beach? That's a great price for all that

Just some dude that approached us as we walked towards the area

Hi Emmy - We were watching the Equinox arrival & hoping to see my brother, his wife & my cousin. The camera continually focused on the woman with the pink boa & the man with the Canadian flag. Haha! Good for you! I'll have to get one of those.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you do, people will see you. Also, PTZ has a form to fill out if you'd like to wave and be seen.

Mr_T,

First, I speak for all of us when I say we'd rather see your feet than that ridiculous Arsenal rag that you seem to be wearing quite often!!! ;)

I see tonight that there is a single malt tasting at the Sunset Bar, where a 'nominal fee' applies. If you happen to be going, or pass by while it's going, could you hear what Celebrity's perception of a 'nominal fee' might be?? I'm sure they'll be doing this in July, but interest, as they say, is killing the cat!!!

Love your work, and keep it coming!!!

Andy

Where's the block button... [emoji33][emoji12][emoji23]

Just to confirm I have at least one said rag for each day... get used to it [emoji12]

I'm there now enjoying a sunset drink but not much is happening at the moment... I'll check the time and see if still going to be here unless I've missed it already...

I'll make a note of your name and make sure they charge you triple... [emoji23]

Mr_T,

Enjoying following your live review. I'm an Arsenal fan as well - go Gunners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Finally a sensible poster... [emoji23]