Can They Make Me a Moscow Mule?

starri

Irish Mule

We got them to make Irish Mules, and Kentucky Mules as well.

Have only had this drink once, did not know the name and I could have bought Kentucky whiskey for half the price that I paid for the Irish. I'm not a huge drinker, my husband really liked them. are these considered Premium drinks

Vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. Usually served in a special copper mug.

American mule is the same but use flavored (apple pie, blackberry) whiskey instead if vodka. Delicious

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Solstice last year, I couldn't get a Moscow Mule on the Classic plan. The bartender gave me a vodka and ginger ale instead, which was fine but not nearly as good. I'll be on the Silhouette in August and will probably spend the extra couple dollars on a Moscow Mule this time (have the Classic plan again).

Ask for a Jamacian mule when asked what is in it tell the BT to use rum instead of vodka and coke instead of ginger beer. 🤔😱

Many bars will mix a drink a little different, put it on the menu and call it something different. Look at the menu in the Martini Bar. Most drinks have a slight variation that just use a different flavored vodka or splash of juice.

Drink up 🍸🍷🍹🍺

I prefer a Woodford Reserve bourbon and got the bartenders at the Ensemble and Passport bars to make me a Woodford mule. Delicious. It does need the Premium package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Beware on Reflection ...we had one in our group with the Classic package and he had moscow mules for the first 8 days with no problem. Then day 9, the ensemble lounge (sasha) said they were not on the classic package. When I tried to get one with my premium package she also said no. We only found her to have the problem.

I came very close to asking for a ginger beer and a vodka on the rocks and then make my own....never came to that but she was quite stubborn. The only poor service on the entire trip.

I prefer a Woodford Reserve bourbon and got the bartenders at the Ensemble and Passport bars to make me a Woodford mule. Delicious. It does need the Premium package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is called a Kentucky Mule.

Drink up 🍸🍹🍷🥃🍻🥂🍾

Dumb question I know, but I've been wondering this for a while, and I don't think I've seen it answered. Obviously not offered in Vintages, the Martini Bar, or World-Class, but what about at the Sunset Bar or in Michael's?

Also, Pimm's Cup, same question.

Puff. Your a Moscow Mule

I don't know about the knowledgeable part...I asked for a Paralyzer in a few bars on my March 2017 B2B Constellation cruise and they had no idea until I finally found a "knowledgeable" bartender midway thru my second cruise. I also asked for a Pain Killer during my 30 days on the ship and no bartender knew how to make one or the desire to google it.

I've had the same issue with the pain killers. I usually have to teach them but even then it's hit or miss. They also don't carry coconut so they have to make it with pina colada mix. On one Med cruise on Eclipse me and a buddy had half the people on the pool deck drinking them by the end of the cruise. The pool bar on the Equinox was making decent painkillers last June. I now carry the recipe for my favorite drinks on my phone!

I've never had an issue getting a Moscow mule though at any of the bars.

Not sure If it’d exactly the same but here’s a Rum Mule on the Ensemble Lounge cocktail list. It caught my eye last cruise and I ended up quite addicted to them! By half way through the cruise the bartender would make me one upon seeing me enter the lounge, and he also doubled up at the Sunset Bar where he would often 'tweak' the recipe so I could try some mule variations. Ahh that was a great cruise [emoji38][emoji484]d98895f30d75ffbc0fcb4a24279d8d73.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ask for a Jamacian mule when asked what is in it tell the BT to use rum instead of vodka and coke instead of ginger beer. [emoji848][emoji33]

Many bars will mix a drink a little different, put it on the menu and call it something different. Look at the menu in the Martini Bar. Most drinks have a slight variation that just use a different flavored vodka or splash of juice.

Drink up [emoji483][emoji485][emoji484][emoji481]

Didn’t know it had a name! Always just called it rum and coke!

Didn’t know it had a name! Always just called it rum and coke!

Just making a joke on substituting something in a drink and calling it another name, and in that example the ginger beer was substitute for coke and vodka for rum so it is either a Cuba Libre or just rum and coke. Most places don’t know it by Cuba Libre so your better off ordering a rum and coke and in some cases if you give it a fancy name they will charge you a fancy price.

Rum and Ginger beer is a Dark and Stormy

Many drinks are the same except for the garnish.

A olive or lemon twist comes in a regular Martin. Put a onion in it and it becomes a Gibson. Shake and it becomes a Bradford.

Tropical rum punch has many different names. Depends on where you are at the time.

Drink up 🍷🍺🍸🍹🍾🍻🥂

A olive or lemon twist comes in a regular Martin. Put a onion in it and it becomes a Gibson. Shake and it becomes a Bradford

Drink up 🍷🍺🍸🍹🍾🍻🥂

Just learned that my “shaken, not stirred” martinis and my last name are one and the same. Love it.

What tequila is normally used in a Top Shelf Margarita, if you have the premium package?

Mules can come in different mixes. I go for the regular Moscow Mule as well as the Mexican Mule (substitute tequila for the vodka). Look it up online and see how many different ones people have come up with!

That's a Cuba Libre ;-)

If you take the ginger out of the mule, it's not a mule anymore.

Actually, a rum and coke is a rum and coke. It changes into a Cuba Libre when lime is added. :cool:

PF Changs has a mule like drink called a peach whisky. It's scotch, ginger beer and peach juice (instead of lime juice). Really good!

I see a lot of mules with whiskeys these days with names like,

Dublin Donkey (Jameson instead of Vodka)

Glasgow Mule (with Scotch)

Kentucky Mule (with Rye)

TGI Fridays had some really good mules with different fruit juices in the last summer (the berry one was awesome).