Carry on wine

I don't recall, how many bottles of wine can we carry onboard??

Two bottles per stateroom, each bottle no larger than 750ml, regardless of the number of guests in the stateroom.

2 per stateroom and not on checked-in luggage, just carry-on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

While many prefer to bring their wine on in a carry on as it eliminates the chance of being called to the naughty room to claim your luggage and asking eliminates the chance of the bottles breaking there is nothing that prohibits you from putting your 2 bottles in checked luggage.

I wish I had taken the time to read the carrying on wine threads instead of passing them by. Had I known, I would have taken the wine out of my suitcase before boarding Grandeur on Saturday. I spent hours worrying about where my luggage was until the lightbulb went off in my head and I figured it was probably in the naughty room.

Duh! Learned my lesson.

So am I reading your correctly we have to carry on the two bottles I can't pack them in my luggage?

No, you're not reading correctly.

Read Ken's post (#6) again.

Okay thank you so I will pack my two bottles I do not have to carry them on

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Just make sure they are very carefully packed or you could ruin your clothing (and maybe someone else's) if a bottle should break. Also be prepared to make a visit to the naughty room to claim your luggage.

I bought "wine skins" at Total Wine to safely carry my wine bottles in. They say they're not reusable, but we've used them 3 times. They're the shape of wine bottles, made out of bubble

wrap - only a bit larger. I paid about $5 for two. Packed the bottles in my backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Okay thank you so I will pack my two bottles I do not have to carry them on

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

My daughters luggage was delivered at 1pm. When mine didn't show up by 4:30 pm, we went down to deck one and had to open the suitcase in front of the staff and then take it to our room. Had I carried the wine in my carry on, I'm fairly certain my luggage would have been delivered at 1pm to my room. I will never pack wine in my suitcase again.

If two adults in cabin both bring a bottle will they stop you? Was hoping to get 3 bottles on board for my cabin.

I have done this a few times without a problem. My husband and I just don't go through the line exactly together. The last time was about a year ago.