Bottomless Bubbles... Can I Request No Ice?

globe9

Have already purchased my Bottomless Bubbles package for my October cruise. I remember the diet Cokes coming in small cups with lots of ice so you'd be getting 6-8oz of actual diet Coke essentially.

I was wondering if I could request no ice so that I'd get more soda and wouldn't have to keep going up to the bar for refills?

My only other option would be to keep ordering them & pour them into my big Yeti tumbler, that would keep them cold for a while.

I believe they pour from warm cans, so warm coke wouldn't taste so good. Also, I think, like the cheers package, you have to wait a few min (5?) between drinks, so it would take a few trips to fill your yeti. You can bring a 12 pack of cans on board with you though.

I'm not concerned about warm soda from the can b/c I would get ice and pour the soda into my Yeti.

I just remember having to wait for a while to get my drink on previous cruises. I'm not going to share my drink, but I'm an adult and can sometimes drink 6oz of soda in a minute or two if I'm thirsty. I'd rather not have to constantly be getting refills. It's inconvenient. I would gladly pay more for the bottomless bubbles package if it included a full 12oz or access to a soda fountain or something. Soda syrup and CO2 cylinders are unbelievably cheap, especially when purchased in bulk by a large corporation.

I'm not concerned about warm soda from the can b/c I would get ice and pour the soda into my Yeti.

I just remember having to wait for a while to get my drink on previous cruises. I'm not going to share my drink, but I'm an adult and can sometimes drink 6oz of soda in a minute or two if I'm thirsty. I'd rather not have to constantly be getting refills. It's inconvenient. I would gladly pay more for the bottomless bubbles package if it included a full 12oz or access to a soda fountain or something. Soda syrup and CO2 cylinders are unbelievably cheap, especially when purchased in bulk by a large corporation.

5 minute wait between drinks. that is what the rule is and some bartenders will follow the rules. some will give you more than 1 in 5 minutes and wait to put it in the system. YOU might not share and you are an adult but they are not going on a case by case basis. the rule is 5 minutes. expect to wait 5 minutes between drinks and if you get more from them... be happy. dont complain to them if they follow the rules. YMMV

.......Soda syrup and CO2 cylinders are unbelievably cheap, especially when purchased in bulk by a large corporation.

Fountains are horrible to maintain, one more place to lose points during an inspection.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums