Beverage Package Promos

Does Royal offer promos or a sale on the beverage packages? When does this typically happen? Thanks, Michelle

They gave them on and off all the time, no one here probably knows when it will happen. Usually it is 20-30% off, but then it ends up 15-20% of what they are now. The 20-30 is off onboard prices

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Usually around holiday weekends. Look for another one the weekend before July 4th. I purchased one on discount on Memorial Day weekend.

I booked my Oasis cruise a couple of weeks ago and under the beverage option tab they are offering 20% discount on beverage packages.

Is that the same as the one you purchased on Memorial Day weekend or is that one different? Should I wait until July 4th to see if it is better then the current offer?

We are coming up on our third Oasis class cruise and if you see the price around $40 then buy it. It might go as low as $38 and ours currently for October is $44. On board it was $56 last November vs $42 pre-cruise. There isn't any rhyme or reason to if/when it goes on sale.

I purchased one pkg and another with Voom included for Empress Thanksgiving at 20% off. Now my planner says none are available for on line booking, only on board. I was hoping for a 30% off sale. We are over 5 months out:cool: At least I got the package when I did.

Please clarify.

Will the option to purchase a beverage package pre-cruise possibly go away? And then only be available on board at full price?

If I purchase now and a sale comes up, I can cancel and purchase at the lower price?

I purchased one pkg and another with Voom included for Empress Thanksgiving at 20% off. Now my planner says none are available for on line booking, only on board. I was hoping for a 30% off sale. We are over 5 months out:cool: At least I got the package when I did.

I'm quoting myself to answer your questions. Yes, the drink package went away, glad I bought when I did.

We are booked for February on the Jewel. To find these deals on the beverage package do I just keep checking the Royal website, or do they email you offers?

Emails are not dependable, you have to keep checking.

Since my planner says no more on line bookings, could it be that since I already purchased it, Royal has blocked me from any additional sales?:cool:

I suppose they could have re-programmed the planner, but that's not been the case with others.

Well since I don't cruise till next May I'll stop checking everyday since I know they haven't even released January yet lol

Our Oasis cruise four years ago the "sale" price didn't show up until about six months before sailing date. Our Allure cruise in November 2016 it showed up about four months prior. Our upcoming Oasis, this October, it's been on sale since we deposited in November.

Please clarify.

Will the option to purchase a beverage package pre-cruise possibly go away? And then only be available on board at full price?

If I purchase now and a sale comes up, I can cancel and purchase at the lower price?

Yes, you can cancel it and rebook. I called to adjust my pricing but it was much easier.

Once you purchase, keep checking as you might find a lower price.

Dena

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am very disappointed. I'm sailing Jan 6 on Freedom. I have been checking everyday to see when the beverage package would open up. Well today it finally opened up and it's not on sale. It's 55.00 per day. There are 8 of us so I am really hoping we get a sale before our cruise. .

We sail June 2018 and the beverage package just opened. If I buy the soda package for my son and the adult package for my husband and myself for full price and the price goes down, can I get the adjusted sale price?

Thanks so much!