Milkshakes are only $4?

fourandtwo

Obviously a board filled with ignorance about Milkshakes and whats in it. Its healthy as long as you don't have one every hour. What is fact is vegetarians live shorter lives than meat eaters . Fact

Sorry to tell you this...but obese people live shorter lives than meat eaters. Fact.

The children can do extra chores before the cruise to earn spending money. Then they can decide if they want to spend their money on milkshakes or something else. Many lessons for the children in this scenario.

• Like 1

I had one of their milkshakes once.

It was not all that great.

Not thick and not especially large.

Other than that, it would be interesting to offer a kid the do it yourself milkshake of ice cream and milk on lido and $4 to keep versus the $4 shake spot milkshake.

And then ask the child to explain his/her choice.

So if you go buy a shirt at a store but it also fits your daughter , you will not allow her to wear it do to principals and morals. Your post has to be a joke

If you are trying to make a logical analogy, then I don't think you have succeeded. When you purchase a shirt you own the shirt and it is yours to do what you want with said shirt for wear it to share it to gift it. The beverage program is not the same thing as it belongs solely to the purchaser and says sharing is not allowed.

I agree that intent is what matters. If you are getting the program and getting a shake every 5 minutes and passing them out to the kids, that is wrong. If you get a shake for yourself, want to offer your kids a taste or even decide you don't like it and are willing to discard it but instead pass it off, the shake was not gotten with an intent to share or break the rules of the program.

It's the people who abuse the program that causes problems for everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So if you go buy a shirt at a store but it also fits your daughter , you will not allow her to wear it do to principals and morals. Your post has to be a joke

What has a shirt have to do with breaking rules or scamming from a company? Not sure why you think my post is a joke because I choose not to steal or scam? Here is a newsflash, not every person is dishonest in the world.

Am I perfect? No, but I do try every day not to be tempted by things that I know is wrong. Someone made the comment about Ice lemon water, just so happens that is what I drink each and every day, I have every intention of ASKING for lemons before I just take them. I will be sure to let them know it will be for my water I will be drinking on board.

I will tip the bartender if I get them from a bar instead of the Lido.

• 4 years later...
On 7/16/2017 at 5:55 PM, Nic6318 said:

Hi

I agree with "hftmrock". Are you looking for people here to tell you it is alright for you to do something that you state is not allowed "but we can't share"?

You do know what you can do, as you also said "we can buy them a shake a day for what we would have spent on bottomless bubbles".

My telling you to do something that you know isn't right doesn't make it ok.

hope this helps

I ordered a drink and shake for my kid on my cheers package and no one cared and no one said a thing. Carnival could afford to lose the $4, trust me. I know we're talking moral and all of that but we're talking about milkshakes. It's not like you're trying to sneak a non-paying person on the ship. If your kids don't drink soda, don't buy it. You have 4 kids, bottomless bubbles for 4 kids is a bit much. Do they drink a ton of soda? If not, I'd skip it if I were you. Maybe I'd buy the package for the older two if they like soda but I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.