When the stopped the small give-a-ways on Meet&Mingle

Does anyone know where the Meet and Mingle page go that showed all the ones that were confirmed and even some of them had their designated meeting place. Tried to go to where it always was by clicking on confirm meet and mingle and it takes you to the RCCL customer support page.

We currently have 41 signed up for our cruise on Brilliance on 8/29/17 from Barcelona and are really getting excited. :cool:

Anyone can help it would be appreciated

Radtech :)

Same thing happens to me. I would guess that Royal deleted that web page and Cruise Critic will likely remove that link at some point.

Everyone got a door prize. It had been a note pad with pen for a while. You got a raffle prize if your ticket was drawn

Yup...that's pretty much it.

We actually got much more enjoyment in talking with fellow passengers in a relaxed atmosphere and then meeting both the Captain and Cruise Director away from crowds and talking one-on-one for a bit. Nice folks who clearly love what they do.

For Zebra 36 (To otherparticipants, my apologies for interrupting your conversations!)

I'm sure this is on the wrong thread, but I don't know how else to contact you.

In 2010, you assisted a non-technical friend by looking on Cruise Critic for fellow passengers to go with her on a tour to Medjugorje. Our cruise will be stopping in Dubrovnik in October, and Medjugorje is of interest to me. I'm wondering if your friend made it to Medjugorje from Dubrovnik. If so, who/what company was her driver/guide? How was the experience, both tour-wise and destination-wise? How long did the trip take?

Thanks for any information you can provide!

They told us last December on the Grandeur that they no longer give small gifts like pad and pen. They did still did raffles though

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

As to the Meet and Mingle aspect of the event...I've noticed that there is not very much of it, other than people that already knew each other from previous cruises, or groups...when the MC finishes the planned speeches and other activities, drawings, etc....there isn't much time left for mingling.

I've enjoyed the best M&M's when it was a relatively small group, on other lines, that was organized by someone on the CC Roll Call, and if they were a dynamic type personality, got everyone at the M&M involved, with such things as gift exchanges, cabin crawls, slot pulls, group luncheon's shore excursion's, and the like...

What is the difference between a door prize and a raffle prize?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

On the Allure we noticed that during our M & M the BIG prize was the door prize, a book on the allure, a bottle of "their" champagne, mugs, hat.

The raffle prize was an umbrella, or hat only one item.

Safe travels.

I always like it best if the CD lets the participants use the mic and tell their name and CC name. That way I can put names with faces. Few wear the name tags. I like to know who I have been "talking" with on the internet.

But, I find most CDs take so much time doing a sell job there is no time left for this.

I always like it best if the CD lets the participants use the mic and tell their name and CC name. That way I can put names with faces. Few wear the name tags. I like to know who I have been "talking" with on the internet.

But, I find most CDs take so much time doing a sell job there is no time left for this.

I agree, if they would eliminate the selling. spend very little time giving stuff away, and just give us time to walk around and meet people, it would be preferable.

For Zebra 36 (To otherparticipants, my apologies for interrupting your conversations!)

I'm sure this is on the wrong thread, but I don't know how else to contact you.

In 2010, you assisted a non-technical friend by looking on Cruise Critic for fellow passengers to go with her on a tour to Medjugorje. Our cruise will be stopping in Dubrovnik in October, and Medjugorje is of interest to me. I'm wondering if your friend made it to Medjugorje from Dubrovnik. If so, who/what company was her driver/guide? How was the experience, both tour-wise and destination-wise? How long did the trip take?

Thanks for any information you can provide!

PTI

No she was unable to find others interested in doing this and just gave up on the idea.