Anthem of the Seas Review - Bermuda - July 15, 2017 - July 20, 2017

Thank you for doing this review. Love the pictures. We will be on the Harmony in about 8 weeks and have booked Wonderland. Your review really gave me some great ideas of what I would love to try there. We have not done a Bermuda cruise yet, but are considering one for the future. Can you tell me if you encountered any rough seas during your cruise. DH spoke to someone recently who said their Bermuda cruise was very rough. Although I know the weather and seas can vary greatly for the same itinerary. Also loved your polish choices. Living in Florida and wearing open toe shoes all year round lets me try lots of fun pedicure colors. Thanks.

Mary Ann

I've very much enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for taking the time to do it! I have a question pertaining to Snorkle Park. Is it the type of beach where the sand is soft and you can stroll right into the water or is it a rocky entrance to the water that will require water shoes?

Loved your review. I now want to play the Let it Ride table. I have no clue what this is but it must be fun. I usually stick with Roulette.

Let it ride is a lot of fun and easy to play. It's two games in one and you should definitely do the 3 card bonus since that's where you make the most money.

It's also nice that you aren't competing against others at the table. What you do won't effect anyone else's hand (like black jack). So people help each other and cheer for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your review. I will be going on the ship in less than 2 weeks with my granddaughters. I don't see if there is sign ups for trapeze. Do you remember seeing a signup?

Hi

I am sorry I didn't notice or look for it.

I know the sessions are small so it is limited how many people can go each session.

Thank you for doing this review. Love the pictures. We will be on the Harmony in about 8 weeks and have booked Wonderland. Your review really gave me some great ideas of what I would love to try there. We have not done a Bermuda cruise yet, but are considering one for the future. Can you tell me if you encountered any rough seas during your cruise. DH spoke to someone recently who said their Bermuda cruise was very rough. Although I know the weather and seas can vary greatly for the same itinerary. Also loved your polish choices. Living in Florida and wearing open toe shoes all year round lets me try lots of fun pedicure colors. Thanks.

Mary Ann

This was probably one of the smoothest sailings I have ever been on.

You never know though.

Years ago a cruise to Bermuda I had to sail through a hurricane and that one was rough.

I've very much enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for taking the time to do it! I have a question pertaining to Snorkle Park. Is it the type of beach where the sand is soft and you can stroll right into the water or is it a rocky entrance to the water that will require water shoes?

It was pretty soft sand. I did not have water shoes and was fine. A few rocks here and there but not bad.

I'm trying to talk my husband into Wonderland, but he's more a meat and potatoes guy! So I just enjoy everyone's pictures! Your pictures look wonderful!

If you get that to work - PLEASE let me know how. I'm in the same boat!

These Wonderland pics are AWESOME! As is your detailed review. Thanks for doing this!

Lisa N.

My dh is a meat and potatoes guy and he enjoyed Wonderland. Show you dh's pictures of that shortrib and they say yes

I think that you should finish your review by posting some pics of your toe and fingernails again so we can see the week's wear and tear. :D LOl Just teasing. Thanks for a great review! I enjoyed it and the pics a lot!

Lisa N.

Was CNN and Fox news available on the tv?

Hi

I am sorry I didn't watch much tv on the cruise.

I know many of the channels were Royal Caribbean related.

I think there was a news channel but it wasn't one of the regular ones I see at home.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question

I think that you should finish your review by posting some pics of your toe and fingernails again so we can see the week's wear and tear. :D LOl Just teasing. Thanks for a great review! I enjoyed it and the pics a lot!

Lisa N.

LOL.....I think she should too.....

Went on Athem in March and enjoyed it...was able to relive some experiences with you...so thanks for the wonderful review....

I will put a comment in about those who want to try WONDERLAND

DO!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO it is a most unique experience.

Now let me give you some background I went with my son;p a NYC resident, I live in So CAL.(hope that is not to much detail)

Atmosphere and presentation is far more important to me than the food taste.

When we walked into Wonderland they were busy. So we certainly didn't have our pick of tables.

IMO we were sat in a less then desirable location a 2 top between two 4 tops one side all sharing the same "booth seat" since I was with my 20 something eldest son...... dare I ask for another table :confused: no way!

But what a good location it ended up being. As we sat down the other tables were just beginning to receive their food.....so talk about perfect timing we saw everything they got before us. So were able to enjoy the presentation 3 times and the melting world dessert...I wanted to take a photo of what was inside it before our server melted it...if I had not seen the other tables with their desserts I would have not been prepared to say hold it.

So regardless of where you sit remind your server you want to take it slow, look around watch others enjoy the unique presentation and take time to enjoy it at your own table...don't let them rush you.....

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I didn't want to make a separate post and you seemed to have sailed on Anthem often...

Are there trays or long oval plates in the buffet to carry food on? If not how do you carry multiple items?

If you didn't eat in the Windjammer then hopefully someone else can answer.

Thanks

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I didn't want to make a separate post and you seemed to have sailed on Anthem often...

Are there trays or long oval plates in the buffet to carry food on? If not how do you carry multiple items?

If you didn't eat in the Windjammer then hopefully someone else can answer.

Thanks

No trays.