Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Been to the Meyer Werft yesterday, hoping that our guide will drop some internal info about the Spectrum. Unfortunately the guide was well prepared (or completely unknowingly) and said "Spectrum will go to China? Never heard of that."

See here one of the 120 meters Spectrum-blocks waiting outside (WARNING: its not really exciting :cool: ):

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5114/xbxfo7gz_jpg.htm

Edited by MrBoccia
Added picture link

Crown and Anchor Meeting on Rhapsody 30 minutes ago;

Spectrum sails Barcelona to Dubai April 18th and Dubai to Singapore May 4th. Itinerary will be published tomorrow evening.

Info came from Cruise Next Manager

Edited by Tina-Obk

Doubt they will sell to the public.

My information is that only few media people will be allowed on the crosing - not public sale.

You can doubt it, but they‘ll start selling the cruises to the public tomorrow on the ship.

Cruise Next Manager encouraged everybody to come and see her for further informations and to book these cruises.

Doubt they will sell to the public.

My information is that only few media people will be allowed on the crossing - no public sale.:eek::loudcry:

Who is your source?

They have it already loaded in Air2sea,if it’s media only, it wouldn’t even be offered on Air2sea

e41a7ffe9222e2e1e02dac60c5c3f12b.png

62aece8bb0e9d7d00164ab6e8673881d.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will see what happens.....I do not consider a next cruise manager or the air2sea website a credible source!:D

But maybe they are right this time!:confused:

Not sure I would even want to book Spectrum given that you are so restricted on the Solarium and such....

Will be interesting to see the pricing!

We will see what happens.....I do not consider a next cruise manager or the air2sea website a credible source!:D

But maybe they are right this time!:confused:

Not sure I would even want to book Spectrum given that you are so restricted on the Solarium and such....

Will be interesting to see the pricing!

They’re literally showing on the website and available for booking.

Isn’t it a bit weird that both Spectrum legs are the same $1312 for a balcony? Certainly no bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But high demand so they will get filled at this cost or more. Been watching all day and lot of them are cabin's getting scooped up...

Wonder if the release of the Spectrum - Barcelona to Dubai voyage will put pressure on the pricing of the Oasis TA?!:confused:

They prices are a bit steep for the Barcelona to Dubai leg...the price per person is the same that I paid for a Solo Double Occupancy on Jewel Suez Canal in Nov 2019!

They prices are a bit steep for the Barcelona to Dubai leg...the price per person is the same that I paid for a Solo Double Occupancy on Jewel Suez Canal in Nov 2019!

< $100 a night for a balcony including taxes isn't too bad for a brand new ship.

Just booked.

< $100 a night for a balcony including taxes isn't too bad for a brand new ship.

Just booked.

Lucky you getting it booked.

My point is that I am paying £1450 on Jewel for the same trip Solo Occupancy and if I were to do it on Spectrum it would be £2800...no new ship is worth double the price!

My point is that I am paying £1450 on Jewel for the same trip Solo Occupancy and if I were to do it on Spectrum it would be £2800...no new ship is worth double the price!

solo occupancy in a balcony is 1700 on spectrum for 16 nights barca to dubai how are you getting £2800 for solo

solo occupancy in a balcony is 1700 on spectrum for 16 nights barca to dubai how are you getting £2800 for solo

A 4V (the cheapest inside) has the following breakdown

GUEST 1

Stateroom / cruise fare

£2,286.00

Pre-paid gratuities

£175.76

Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses

£221.00

Per person total:

£2,682.76

I can see there is a Solo inside for £1900 + taxes + grats. I am not getting your quote for a balcony though

Understand but not sure why you pay UK prices rather than book through a USA TA. There are studios on Spectrum although I dont know their price or availability.

Understand but not sure why you pay UK prices rather than book through a USA TA. There are studios on Spectrum although I dont know their price or availability.

My travel insurance states I have to book through a UK travel agent to have ABTA (Assiciation of British Travel Agent) protection.

I know people who do book through US TAs but unfortunately I am restricted.