McGregor Mayweather Fight on August 26th

Pepowdylan

Freeish wifi?? I didn't hear of this!

There is no free wifi.

One night on my cruise last year they turned on wifi for free to promote NCL's anniversary. As a person who paid $300 for internet it was f'ing insanity. The internet was terrible that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a chance at all you will see the PPV fight on the cruise. Let me go a little further, the cruise ship cannot buy a PPV fight like you would at your home. They actually buy a license to show the fight. The license cost is determined by the fire department rules for the capacity the establishment can hold. in other words, how many people (passenger and crew) can actually be on the ship at max capacity. Take that number and multiply by license cost. For example, a pub with a 500 person capacity could pay as much at $15,000.00 for the rights to show the fight. Now, ask yourself, what cruise line would ever pay that money to show a fight that will last most likely 1 round... lol ?

Edited by kevmoley

Not a chance at all you will see the PPV fight on the cruise. Let me go a little further, the cruise ship cannot buy a PPV fight like you would at your home. They actually buy a license to show the fight. The license cost is determined by the fire department rules for the capacity the establishment can hold. in other words, how many people (passenger and crew) can actually be on the ship at max capacity. Take that number and multiply by license cost. For example, a pub with a 500 person capacity could pay as much at $15,000.00 for the rights to show the fight. Now, ask yourself, what cruise line would ever pay that money to show a fight that will last most likely 1 round... lol ?

They will not show the fight. But what your talking about is US laws and they would not apply . That is why certain apps available stream from europe