Vacation Summary not working on myNCL.com

eldrima

Ever since the itin got switched from Eastern to Western for my 9/23 Escape sailing (change appeared yesterday on the site), I get the a 500 - Internal Server Error page ("Uh-Oh...looks like our site needed to take a vacation") when I try to click on the Vacation Summary. Also the only excursions that are showing available are the 4 out of S. Florida.

Anyone else having these issues on a cruise that got changed?

Ever since the itin got switched from Eastern to Western for my 9/23 Escape sailing (change appeared yesterday on the site), I get the a 500 - Internal Server Error page ("Uh-Oh...looks like our site needed to take a vacation") when I try to click on the Vacation Summary. Also the only excursions that are showing available are the 4 out of S. Florida.

Anyone else having these issues on a cruise that got changed?

I am guessing they are working on all the changes they need to make. For those not cruising for several months it is a different. I just got into mine yesterday with no problems.

Clear your cache and cookies. The issue is likely on the user's end not NCL's.

It's an HTTP code 500 error. That's on the server. Your browser won't throw a 500. As an actual systems engineer with decades of experience, I can assure you that you are wrong. (418, really)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes?wprov=sfla1

"Still Dreaming" is correct! I just got off the phone with NCL and they said they are trying to confirm with shore excursion vendors that they can accommodate another ship load of passengers and then at that time, they will open the entire site on My NCL. He said the error was on their part until they update everything for our 10/28 cruise!

This is frustrating. It's almost a week later and the "Vacation Summary" still hasn't been fixed. I understand that they need time to add shore excursions but I'm not trying to book an excursion, I'd just like to be able to see the things that I already have booked on the ship and what ports we will be in on those days now. I can't even tell which days I have a show or a specialty dining reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it's a bit ridiculous too. Many on my cruise have already booked independent excursions because no one can get a straight answer as to when they will be loaded.

Edited to add: a shoreside concierge told me to expect to book excursions onboard ....

And please, with Harvest Caye being their private port, those standard excursions should've been loaded immediately. (I have several cruises booked. Some have excursions loaded for only one port).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

This is frustrating. It's almost a week later and the "Vacation Summary" still hasn't been fixed. I understand that they need time to add shore excursions but I'm not trying to book an excursion, I'd just like to be able to see the things that I already have booked on the ship and what ports we will be in on those days now. I can't even tell which days I have a show or a specialty dining reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Still no excursions showing for my Saturday cruise and the vacation summary isn't working. I was the same as you...not necessarily planning on booking any excursions but did want to see my dinner reservations and such. On top of that, my upgrade bid was accepted on Friday and I wanted to know what room they assigned me. I discovered that you can click on your eDocs and those had been updated with my new cabin number and displayed the dinner reservations I had made. I had not booked any excursions or shows so I assume those would display for you too if you had some reserved.

Still no excursions showing for my Saturday cruise and the vacation summary isn't working. I was the same as you...not necessarily planning on booking any excursions but did want to see my dinner reservations and such. On top of that, my upgrade bid was accepted on Friday and I wanted to know what room they assigned me. I discovered that you can click on your eDocs and those had been updated with my new cabin number and displayed the dinner reservations I had made. I had not booked any excursions or shows so I assume those would display for you too if you had some reserved.

I also see my vacation summary in my edocs and everything I made resys for!

congratulations on your bid!!!!!