Pinnacles made me feel sad

compman9

I love, love, love your comment!! We have the exact same philosophy in life!!!

Our favorite saying is “we are going to travel as much as we can for as long as we can. And when we can no longer travel we are going to sit on the front porch, hold hands and talk about all the times we did”.

Life is short.....enjoy it while you can!!!!

That is a perfect way to look at life.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I didn't see beauty or humor. Seemed quite snarky to me.

And for the person who said itinerary was repetitive, sure, but 2018 brings us to Singapore, India, Dubai, Suez Canal, St Petersburg, Copenhagen, Scotland, Iceland, Greenland, etc...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

That sounds fantastic,we have been to a few of those places and you will love them.

Yep, as they say, "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming...Woo whoo a ride!"

Of course that day will probably come for me well before we make Pinnacle:')

At least you can say.

'I've had the time of my life'.

I love, love, love your comment!! We have the exact same philosophy in life!!!

Our favorite saying is “we are going to travel as much as we can for as long as we can. And when we can no longer travel we are going to sit on the front porch, hold hands and talk about all the times we did”.

Life is short.....enjoy it while you can!!!!

I showed my wife this thread, and in particular your post

She said, "No, we're not building a porch" :D

Love this! My sister has lost her husband to cancer and my husbands brother died in an accident both in their 50's. We travel as much as work allows now because you never know....it has changed our attitudes on waiting till retirement for everything.

I hope I'm as well traveled as one of those pinnacles some day. And that my DH and I can do it together.

Love this! My sister has lost her husband to cancer and my husbands brother died in an accident both in their 50's. We travel as much as work allows now because you never know....it has changed our attitudes on waiting till retirement for everything.

I hope I'm as well traveled as one of those pinnacles some day. And that my DH and I can do it together.

You have a good outlook on life.

I took playing golf and football for granted,now i have arthritis in my knees and wished i could play competitively again or even just play.

RCI D+. Princess Elite.P&O Atlantic.

Your post is beautiful....thank you. We have been Pinnacle for 4 years and our goal is to enjoy the heck out of it. We go to the gym every day, go out to dinner often, play by the seashore, roll around in the snow, enjoy our family, and party like a rock star when on a cruise ship (which is very often).

Our pledge to each other is to have as much fun as we can, enjoy life, be kind to others, and cruise-cruise-cruise. We plan to always say, "Glad we did" and not "Wish we had".

My sentiments exactly folks, keep up the good work! :D

At least you can say.

'I've had the time of my life'.

Now I can spend the day trying to get Patrick Swazy and Jennifer Grey out of my head, thankyouverymuch.:D

Whenever I'm asked why we travel so much, I steal a line from a fellow Pinnacle: I don't want to be the richest person in the graveyard. I put off international travel until I was 50 and have spent the last 14 years making up for it. Hit the 7th continent this year.:D

Now I can spend the day trying to get Patrick Swazy and Jennifer Grey out of my head, thankyouverymuch.:D

Whenever I'm asked why we travel so much, I steal a line from a fellow Pinnacle: I don't want to be the richest person in the graveyard. I put off international travel until I was 50 and have spent the last 14 years making up for it. Hit the 7th continent this year.:D

I was lucky as my late mam and dad took us on foreign holidays from the age of 10 and I'm 60 now.

You only live once and your health is important so i always tell everyone to make the most of life because it passes so quick and do that holiday you promised yourselves now because you might not make it later.

I was lucky as my late mam and dad took us on foreign holidays from the age of 10 and I'm 60 now.

You only live once and your health is important so i always tell everyone to make the most of life because it passes so quick and do that holiday you promised yourselves now because you might not make it later.

Totally agree we only live once, I started cruising in my 20's now 60 cruise later still cruising at least once a year also still doing Caribbean resorts and other travel, have 3 more cruises booked

Glad you guys are still cruising, Jean. Still recognize your CC name. As posted above, cruising solo now, but Desi and I had a good time with you. Perhaps our paths/sails will cross again some day.

Pat

Totally agree we only live once, I started cruising in my 20's now 60 cruise later still cruising at least once a year also still doing Caribbean resorts and other travel, have 3 more cruises booked

Thats fantastic so pleased for you.