is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate ?

newbie8

4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.

These certificates are about to expire, so have exceed the 30 day refund window.

THREAD TITLE: "is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate ?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "YES"

An explanation might be helpful, please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Read the terms of the CN certificates.

https://www.ncl.com/popup/cruisenext_terms?hide_hf=true

4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.

Read the terms of the CN certificates.

OP clearly indicated that their certificates were expiring soon. Why introduce the confusion?

OP clearly indicated that their certificates were expiring soon. Why introduce the confusion?

I am not confused at all. You must have me mistaken for someone else! As stated in my previous post, I replied to the question asked "is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate?" The answer to which is yes as I correctly stated. In addition the person who said 'Non refundable is part of the promotion package. Sorry. " is completely wrong.

I am not confused at all. You must have me mistaken for someone else! As stated in my previous post, I replied to the question asked "is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate?" The answer to which is yes as I correctly stated. In addition the person who said 'Non refundable is part of the promotion package. Sorry. " is completely wrong.

so you replied to the thread title instead of reading the OPs post where they said that the certificate is expiring which makes your reply incorrect. Sometimes someone asks a question and you have to read the persons explanation before replying.

The answer to 'is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate' under the OPs stated explanation is no.

It is sad you can't get a simple answer on here any more because of rambling people who just have to blurt out random statements completely out of context that only confuse the situation.

It would take much less time to carefully read the question than to blurt out incorrect information on 5 separate posts.

so you replied to the thread title instead of reading the OPs post where they said that the certificate is expiring which makes your reply incorrect. Sometimes someone asks a question and you have to read the persons explanation before replying.

The answer to 'is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate' under the OPs stated explanation is no.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion.

Newbie8, you don't have to cruise before it expires, you just have to book any future cruise before that date.

This! You only have to use it as a deposit on a future cruise, not actually sail before the expiration date. So you could book a cruise for a year or more out from now.

This! You only have to use it as a deposit on a future cruise, not actually sail before the expiration date. So you could book a cruise for a year or more out from now.

Sorry as stated above - you are incorrect. Please read the Terms & Conditions at the link below. I have also copied the pertinent information below.

8. All CruiseNext Deposits are valid for new reservations made within 4 years from the date of purchase, and become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years will result in forfeiture CruiseNext Deposit.

Aren't you being a little to technical? I think we all know what the OP meant and the person who said, No, they are not refundable meant.