Live Review from Adventure of the Seas October 14, 2017

Do you recommend doing this for the day? Was the restaurant open?

The Day Pass was $60 and included $20 food/drink credit that you could use in the cafe or bar

You can book up to the day before online with Resortforaday.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recommend doing this for the day? Was the restaurant open?

Yes, after seeing how crowded the airport was I would not recommend going to the airport any earlier than absolutely necessary. The Marriott restaurants, bars, and cafe were all open.

My flight departed at 3:30pm. I arrived at 1pm check in and TSA was fast n easy and got to the gate by 1:30pm. So 2 hours of sitting on the floor waiting to board flight. But, thankful that it wasn't delayed and it was overbooked so I'm thankful that I was able to keep my seat. Made it back to Ohio last night and spent today at the Columbus zoo with the family.

Thanks! We were going to stay Sat. night after our cruise and fly out Sunday morning, but our flight just got cancelled. So now going to fly out Saturday (Nov. 18th) but the only flight available was at 5:30 pm. I'm getting ready to book the Marriott like you did for the day pass. Sounds like a great way to spend our last day. At least I don't have to stress about our hotel cancelling on us now! Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Forums mobile app

I'm going to do the same thing!

Our flight doesn't leave San Juan until 6:15!!

Thanks all the info!!

Was it pretty easy to get a cab from the Marriott to the airport ?

Thanks! We were going to stay Sat. night after our cruise and fly out Sunday morning, but our flight just got cancelled. So now going to fly out Saturday (Nov. 18th) but the only flight available was at 5:30 pm. I'm getting ready to book the Marriott like you did for the day pass. Sounds like a great way to spend our last day. At least I don't have to stress about our hotel cancelling on us now! Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Forums mobile app

I'm going to do the same thing!

Our flight doesn't leave San Juan until 6:15!!

Thanks all the info!!

Was it pretty easy to get a cab from the Marriott to the airport ?

Yes, they were waiting right outside. It was $15 for one way from pier to Marriott Stellaris, and again $15 to airport.

Yes, they were waiting right outside. It was $15 for one way from pier to Marriott Stellaris, and again $15 to airport.

If I'm reading this right, you got the day pass for the Marriott Stellaris in San Juan, to spend time before your flight leaves? We arrive back in SJ at 6:00am from Adventure on 11/4, but don't fly out until 4:30 pm. I really wasn't looking forward to spending the day in a hot airport. Would this be a good option for me? I'm 53 and traveling with my 27 yo son. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If I'm reading this right, you got the day pass for the Marriott Stellaris in San Juan, to spend time before your flight leaves? We arrive back in SJ at 6:00am from Adventure on 11/4, but don't fly out until 4:30 pm. I really wasn't looking forward to spending the day in a hot airport. Would this be a good option for me? I'm 53 and traveling with my 27 yo son. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, that's exactly what she did. You could probably look at some of her other posts for more info.

On the Marriott Stellaris FaceBook they say they are not taking reservations so it sounds like maybe just 1st Responders there. Pls let us know that everything is OK with your day pass. I hope so! And many thanks for your review. We are on Celebrity Summit in 11/11/17 and cannot wait to hear how everything goes! And want to hear all about a single cabin as I did not know they exist on RC! Bon Voyage!

Hello I’m new to posting and replying.

Call the Marriott Stellaris , they said new reserveations will start November 1st and existing reservations are in place , check they have mine and asked us not to cancel. We sail Nov 18th . Looking forward to our cruise .

I know the OP had just carryon bag, but was there an option to have your luggage delivered to the airport for you? We fly out on Delta at 4:50pm so we are also considering the Day Pass for Marriott Stellaris on Nov. 25. We will be sailing on the Nov. 18th cruise.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review and I am so very sorry you got sick on your cruise!

I know the OP had just carryon bag, but was there an option to have your luggage delivered to the airport for you? We fly out on Delta at 4:50pm so we are also considering the Day Pass for Marriott Stellaris on Nov. 25. We will be sailing on the Nov. 18th cruise.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review and I am so very sorry you got sick on your cruise!

When I flew home the airport was only allowing checked luggage 4 hours before flights, so I took my bags with me to the Marriott and they stored them with the concierge desk, I just gave them a $5 tip for keeping my bags.

Thank you for the review! We sail in February on the Jewel. Hope all is well with the hotel situation in Feb. We will consider spending time at the hotel for the day before flight departure as you did. How long was the cab ride from the ship to the hotel? Thanks Michelle

The Day Pass was $60 and included $20 food/drink credit that you could use in the cafe or bar

You can book up to the day before online with Resortforaday.com

Thank you for the review! We sail in February on the Jewel. Hope all is well with the hotel situation in Feb. We will consider spending time at the hotel for the day before flight departure as you did. How long was the cab ride from the ship to the hotel? Thanks Michelle

It was less than 15 minutes from the pier, and less than 15 minutes to the airport.

We are considering a 3-4 hour tour in San Juan since it's another way to spend the morning. We have to be off the ship but no reason to sit around a hot airport all day.

Sent from my iPhone

thank you so much for the post and pictures. we are an extended family of 8 ages 8-67 so the information on dining and shows was very helpful. it should be noted that the responses from others also added to my knowledge base in making decisions on dining times and drink packages. thank you all. we have been on over 30 cruises but there is always something new to learn.

steve

8cfc27efc518262ab2fc06709763967e.jpg

What drink is this? Looks yummy!!

Sent from my iPhone

Definitely has blue Curacao in it.

My go to drink is vodka, blue Curacao, sour mix w a splash of sprite. Supposed to have blueberry schnapps as well, but most bars do not stock it.

Looks like a blue margarita - a margarita with Blue Curaçao.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app